Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wonder what would happen to him if we signed Geertruida.

Two men go into the cage.

One comes out.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

One can play CB too - Kosta will be the rotating RB option. More of what happens to Cash. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

They rotate the rb back position (and Geertruida also roaring with Konsa at CB). 
Emery often swaps the lbs around the 60 minute mark, with both starting a fair few. Could see him doing the same at rb 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Two men go into the cage.

One comes out.

Like some weird person-merge.

Kossharel Nedeljruida.

Edited by bobzy
  • Haha 1

Hard to believe he’s two years younger than Duran. He will be a truly excellent right back. In due course. Need to be patient with him.

• Like 1

I think him starting today is a big hint the same will happen at West Ham.

Will be a test v Kudus but I like his mentality and his selection also allows us to put in Digne with extra height to try to combat West Ham from crosses and set pieces which we always struggle with.

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’ll be very disappointed if he doesn’t start next week. We know exactly what Cash is about and players should be rewarded for good form. He deserves to start. 

I want him in the team but I’m aware he’s had what, one week (?), training alongside Konsa - if Emery decides it’s better for them to spend a bit more time together on the training field and bank on the fact Cash and Konsa have played a lot of games together, I think that’s hard to argue with in week one. Especially given how much our defence moves as a unit when things are going well.

• Like 2

I agree that Cash could start week 1 away from home with Konsa and save Kosta for a home debut. 

He passed the test today though 

2 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

I want him in the team but I’m aware he’s had what, one week (?), training alongside Konsa - if Emery decides it’s better for them to spend a bit more time together on the training field and bank on the fact Cash and Konsa have played a lot of games together, I think that’s hard to argue with in week one. Especially given how much our defence moves as a unit when things are going well.

But Cash didn’t feature at all? Is he leaving or what?

39 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I have no idea about that, my point was just that Konsa has had basically no pre-season to train with Kosta but has played 100+ games alongside Matty Cash. So I think there might be more to any early season team selection than who is the better *long term* right back. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

It might be that Emery wanted to see how Kosta performed when put under pressure by the opposition. He knows what cash can do, so makes sense to drop the rookie in at the drop end.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â