Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The only reason he won’t start the season is because he may not be up to speed with the system yet and the high line. 

He will be a better player than Cash within 6 months. 

The good news for him is that Cash is the worst link in the high line, if he was playing in the other 3 positions he’ll take more tike to adapt.

6 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

The good news for him is that Cash is the worst link in the high line, if he was playing in the other 3 positions he’ll take more tike to adapt.

Yeh you could be right. 

Either way, I really don’t want Cash to be playing much this season. I don’t mind the bloke, but he’s just so average. I wish someone like Forest would come in for him and just give us £20m. 

The kid is good defensively but, my god, that pace is such a weapon. Pretty sure he broke the sound barrier last night during that first run from his own half.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, AndyClarke said:

Has to start at West Ham, he can't make more mistakes than headless chicken, opponent assist machine, Tottenham bound Matt Cash. He makes the team on merit.

I'm disappointed you haven't personally made that transfer happen.  Clarke OUT!!! 😉

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, MaVilla said:

have to say, this infuriates me, with the regularity of it happening i just want to constantly scream at the screen, its painful to watch, and he does it literally all the time.

And whats worse, when they do get to him, he kinda of runs just in front of them, away from them, twisting and turning, and making it even more difficult to close them down effectively, so even when he's right in front of them, he still doesnt close the distance and deal with the runner.

its maddening to watch.

Then add the header tonight, wtf.

Nice guy clearly, but he isnt good enough, he would suit an Everton style down to the ground, but not for the style we now have.

Absolutely

The issue with this is also...when does engage its often when the winger has cut inside and is in the box....risk of a penalty if he gets it wrong or....they get the shot off.

The header.....still trying to think about what he was trying to do...did he think he wasn't so deep in the box and that there was a player behind him????....just let go out.

Nice guy...can have his good moments...but there are more cons than pros with him.

Times when you look at him bursting forwards with the ball , he kind of reminds me of Gareth Bale when he was playing at fullback for Southampton 

He’s had a really solid start to life at Villa. With KHH going out on loan he’s the No 2 right back at the club.

I think if we get in a right sided centre back Cash could be in trouble as Konsa may start at RB and Ned off the bench is a great option. 

Either way just remember the lad is only 18 so if he does get some game time a bit of patience is needed as he will make mistakes. 

• Like 1

Frighteningly good for 18yrs old.

We hype so many of our youngsters up but this shows just how good, generally, you need to be at 18 to make it as a PL footballer.

Looks to be a phenomenal acquisition, even if he spends this season learning the ropes. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Reminds me a bit of Mark Delaney, but obviously quicker. A bustling style.

He can pass and cross the ball, so I don't see it.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, pete101 said:

Times when you look at him bursting forwards with the ball , he kind of reminds me of Gareth Bale when he was playing at fullback for Southampton 

I can see the similarities.  I think it's the way he runs, he has really long strides.

5 hours ago, Jareth said:

Makes me wish I'd forked out for Villa TV already, have seen nothing of him.

His burst of pace from last night is at 3.08 on the Athletic YouTube highlights 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â