Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

Sometimes you only need to see a player in a few meaningless games to know he's a player.

Makes sense why there has been very little noise about a RB other than Kayode.

He won't start the season but he will finish it. 

Centre back has to be priority.

Konsa, Cash and Ned is perfectly fine for where we are. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

He only cost £8m. Looking like a serious bargain.

rogers and Kosta for 16m.

Yikes.

(obviously more with add ons, but eh, still good).

• Like 4

Was there tonight.

Compete contrast to Cash. His positioning is so much better.

Winger had the run of 30 yards before cash made any attempt...this happened all of last season.

Kosta was tight when he needed to be and an outlet when we had the ball. Oppo wingers got no look in with him on the pitch.

Would like to see him start alongside a more starting CB pair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Maybe a small thing as mentioned in match thread.

However he was attentively looking at and listening to Unai giving him instructions like a big determined kid wanting to learn.

For me this is a great sign.

At the Leipzig game I was sitting down near the RB position and it was great to hear Buendia particularly talking him through various situations - and you could see him putting it into action in real time. So I agree with you, seems like a fast learner.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Bazmonkey said:

Was there tonight.

Compete contrast to Cash. His positioning is so much better.

Winger had the run of 30 yards before cash made any attempt...this happened all of last season.

Kosta was tight when he needed to be and an outlet when we had the ball. Oppo wingers got no look in with him on the pitch.

Would like to see him start alongside a more starting CB pair.

have to say, this infuriates me, with the regularity of it happening i just want to constantly scream at the screen, its painful to watch, and he does it literally all the time.

And whats worse, when they do get to him, he kinda of runs just in front of them, away from them, twisting and turning, and making it even more difficult to close them down effectively, so even when he's right in front of them, he still doesnt close the distance and deal with the runner.

its maddening to watch.

Then add the header tonight, wtf.

Nice guy clearly, but he isnt good enough, he would suit an Everton style down to the ground, but not for the style we now have.

• Like 4

Sounds like a smart kid. When he makes the position his own he'll have earned it through hard work and determination. These are the people you automatically root for.

• Like 2

Impressive, young players with this confidence could be a great success (well, not over confidence though😁). 
I’m really excited about the players who might not only surprise us Villa fans but the whole league. Kosta should be one of them. Add to that, people aren’t recognizing him as he didn’t sign this window. 
If Kosta, Maatsen, Onana and Jaden clicked in to be as hoped/expected then our team will have improved to another level. (Haven’t considered Enzo who I still have high hopes in but I think he’ll take longer to have his chance and impress, same goes with Iling (who’ll also have a tougher time than Enzo himself). 
Another thing good about our approach, we’re producing through the academy players from different countries, now even our first team has that (yet having some reliable and high quality local players). 

Ramsey, Rogers could play for England soon, Jaden could do as well, with Watkins and Konsa. Mings if he wasn’t injured. So even though us having players from everywhere we still have quality local players.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â