Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

53 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

There he is, a couple others I don’t recognise (from the academy?).

I think that’s Josh Feeney at the back, blonde fella.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Just a hunch but by Christmas I think he will be our starting right back

I think he'll start the season at RB.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Steero113 said:

I think he'll start the season at RB.

Agreed. Unless another senior RB comes in.

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Yeah, he’s not going anywhere on loan 

Certainly seems to be the implication. 

I just wonder what it means for cash.  Is he rotation with Cash (and occasionally Konsa) or is Cash going to be sold to free up options elsewhere with Konsa getting more time at right back?

We must give him time to settle, will b hard for him. Not only coming to a harder league, but on a personal level, we have no one from a similar place geographically, so he’ll have language and cultural barriers to get through. Whereas, some of our signings the last couple of years have at least had same/similar languages (see the Latin community who often post together Emi x2, Moreno, Pau etc).

19 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

We must give him time to settle, will b hard for him. Not only coming to a harder league, but on a personal level, we have no one from a similar place geographically, so he’ll have language and cultural barriers to get through. Whereas, some of our signings the last couple of years have at least had same/similar languages (see the Latin community who often post together Emi x2, Moreno, Pau etc).

Good reason to sign that Serbian CB whose name I can’t remember. The good one. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

His English is pretty good and he’s been studying hard to learn it 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Awol said:

Good reason to sign that Serbian CB whose name I can’t remember. The good one. 

Slovenian not Serbian, but got your point though. 😅

12 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Jaka Bijol? His English is decent, most of us use it daily. He is 25, playing abroad for quite some time now. He is full of confidence but will probably end up at Nottingham Forest anyway.

Kosta is 18, first time away from family... watching Savo speak about his first days at Villa would make a rock cry... different times now, Kosta should be fine.

Edited by slovenian
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Curse you for making me search. Strahinja Pavlovic, 23, plays for RB Salzburg and Serbian national team. We were one of 3 or 4 Prem teams linked with him last week in the tier-ten clickbait sites. 

19 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Certainly seems to be the implication. 

I just wonder what it means for cash.  Is he rotation with Cash (and occasionally Konsa) or is Cash going to be sold to free up options elsewhere with Konsa getting more time at right back?

I think he’ll be that defensive right back rotation for Cash, with Konsa mainly keeping his spot at CB. Although, we might still sell Cash if KKH performs well this season. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Isnt he meant to be fast as f**k ?

"Kosta, Kosta, Kosta, Kosta, Kosta Nedelkjovic, he's fast as f**k, he's fast as f*******k"

I can see it catching on, not like Villa fans to not reuse a chant 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â