Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

Doesn't sound like he's coming here to doss about.

However seems level headed at the same time ( Open to a loan )

Hopefully he has the ambition, BUT also the temperament of a smarter young player, to take it in his stride and be patient.

• Like 1

I believe we could potentially sell Digne, Moreno and Cash with Konsa starting the season at RB (with this lad as back up) and a new left back coming in (with Iling-Junior) as back up. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I believe we could potentially sell Digne, Moreno and Cash with Konsa starting the season at RB (with this lad as back up) and a new left back coming in (with Iling-Junior) as back up. 

Don't forget we also have the lesser spotted LB Lino Sousa coming back from loan as well.

• Like 1

Got some fire in his belly for sure. Hope Matty Cash isn’t checking his Villareport notifications today.. 

Edited by Awol

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Don't forget we also have the lesser spotted LB Lino Sousa coming back from loan as well.

Yeh, for sure, albeit I think he may go back out on loan again next season? I have no idea. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Hopefully he has the ambition, BUT also the temperament of a smarter young player, to take it in his stride and be patient.

That's how I read it, he's not coming here to sit on the bench 🤣 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Seems McKennie might play RB also according to Matt Law in Telegraph. 

Would be interesting if we moved both Digne and Moreno on. I think we'll keep Cash and if he was sold we'd replace him. Nedeljkovic will be here to fight for mins on pitch

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Balkan sports players have brilliant mentality. It's not a fluke Djokovic won all he did in Tennis and you have Ivanesevic finally winning Wimbledon in 2001 after losing final three times.

Then the success of Croatia over last 20 years in World cups. Serbia haven't done that well collectively but they've still produced so many good players in multiple positions in major leagues.

I love reading the kid saying all that, I think he'll be an excellent player for us in time. No need to put him under pressure from August when we still have experienced players in our squad who can play RB pretty comfortably. 

If he isn't playing it would be good to loan him out to somewhere like Guimaraes. We have the link with them but as of yet haven't put out any players to them on loan which has surprised me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I get we have to sell a couple of FFP but to me Luiz as the big sale and then Duran as the younger one to really inflate FFP should be enough.

We've qualified for CL for first time in over 40 years and people are genuinely content just to sell half our squad?! If we make 7-8 new signings which would be then needed they're not all going to hit the ground running y'know especially if most of them are barely over 20.

The major squad rebuild can wait for summer 2025 as then we will have a fair few with 12 months left and over 30 by then e.g both full backs, Mings, SJM, Diego Carlos.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â