FA Cup 3rd Rd 4/8 January

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If Arsenal signed Watkins over Havertz they win the PL CL and the **** world cup.

I doubt that, as good as Watkins can be, he can miss a chance just like Havertz, an frustrate ***** out of us.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If Arsenal signed Watkins over Havertz they win the PL CL and the **** world cup.

Watkins is indeed the better player agreed

When we were sniffing around ESR I thought it'd be a great bit of business, surprised he can hardly get a kick these days, think he's career would be working out very differently if he'd joined us.

• Like 1

How the **** does Murphy keep getting punditry work?

Bloke is a charisma blackhole and his ‘insights’ are nothing but vague buzzwords.

“Liverpool can’t deal with Arsenal’s energy and crispness” 

“Klopp will be very angry. Think he’ll bring Gravenbach on for legs and intensity”

Nothing you wouldn’t hear from Keith 5 pints deep at the pub. Absolutely 0 tactical insight.

• Like 2

Why did people say Alan Shearer had a robotic personality back in the day, I find him more engaging than most commentators.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

The brains of Britain Keown and Murphy partnership, **** hell. Feel sorry for lineker having to bear with these 2

yup, two mindlessly numbing pundits….but never ever feel sorry for the self righteous Lineker….he’s a cock of the fist order

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Why did people say Alan Shearer had a robotic personality back in the day, I find him more engaging than most commentators.

He's great value on that podcast he does with Linear and Micah Richards. Swearing Shearer is something ai never thought I needed 

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

Arsenal really are a bunch of winging crying rocket polishers. Every one, to a man, screaming and throwing themselves to the ground at the slightest contact.

They're a reflection of their winging crying rocket polisher if a manager.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â