New YearsFootball 1/2 January

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, djdabush said:

The penalty was about as soft as the one we won the other day but I guarantee that won't be called out as a dive on MOTD.

I noticed there seemed to be a lot of talk about how soft our penalty was, and I'm not saying it wasn't but the amount of times other teams have got them and nobody's batted an eyelid.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

I noticed there seemed to be a lot of talk about how soft our penalty was, and I'm not saying it wasn't but the amount of times other teams have got them and nobody's batted an eyelid.

****, I'll say it as a fellow fan, our penality was the softest I've seen us given since I can't remember. I didn't think it was a pen at all. We got lucky.

Also didn't like Duran diving for it, but I guess that's the sport these days..

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I just can't **** believe that with all the money in the game they're making decisions based on images like this

UrW32uK.png

It also makes a massive difference which frame you choose to pause the footage on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I just can't **** believe that with all the money in the game they're making decisions based on images like this

UrW32uK.png

Haha ridiculous 

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

****, I'll say it as a fellow fan, our penality was the softest I've seen us given since I can't remember. I didn't think it was a pen at all. We got lucky.

Yeah I wouldn't like it given against us but I have definitely seen worse go unquestioned.

Just now, osmark86 said:

It is the sport these days because you get the blatant shove on Ollie that was deemed no penalty! You can see why players go down easy.

• Like 1

Just now, birdman said:

It is the sport these days because you get the blatant shove on Ollie that was deemed no penalty! You can see why players go down easy.

Yep if you don’t dive then it’s not a penalty doesn’t matter how blatant it is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, birdman said:

No I get that and agree. The refs are so bad.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â