VillaTalk Deadpool 2024

Xela

49 minutes ago, sne said:

Former Dallas Cowboys player Larry Allen 52 y.o. Died on holiday with his family apparently.

He played 2 years at Butte College, a community college here in my county. Aaron Rodgers went there before transferring to California. I used to teach at Butte College

52 is way too young 😢(I’m 58 and it scares me)

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

****. Oh ****. I was going to see them on Saturday at Butlins 

Well OK I wasn't, I was going to be literally anywhere else even though my mate was promising me they would be the highlight of the weekend. 

Sounds like a genuinely lovely person and it is sad that he has died. RIP.

That said, Agadoo is an embarrassingly awful song. Pretty certain they never had much presence here, I only know the song because it was talked up a few years back on an FPL forum I frequent 

4 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Sounds like a genuinely lovely person and it is sad that he has died. RIP.

That said, Agadoo is an embarrassingly awful song. Pretty certain they never had much presence here, I only know the song because it was talked up a few years back on an FPL forum I frequent 

Agadoo is actually one of their least embarrassingly awful songs..... Shocking as that sounds. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Agadoo is actually one of their least embarrassingly awful songs..... Shocking as that sounds. 

I used to play in a Residency that held Christmas parties every night (except Sunday) which were mainy allended by lots of "merry" office girls; this could be a real drag :) . We would play that number every night and I would sit there thinking what the hell am I doing playing this when I am listening to Steely Dan in my head !!

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don’t have the imagination required to get me to such a place 😜

Editor of the Mail on Sunday on sky news confusing Michael Mosley with Max Mosley…

you’d think we shouldn’t have the explain the difference between a respected scientist and a known nazi.

Arthur 'Gaps' Hendrickson, frontman of the selecter has died after a short illness

saw them a couple of weeks back and wondered why he wasn't there. guess that was why.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Francoise Hardy, 80.

Ah shit, the Queen of Ye-Ye. I liked her a lot, in fact I only recently bought a repress of her groundbreaking 1962 album Tous les garçons et les filles. I also have a number of CDs. Quite a regular on a Sunday morning in our house.

16 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Francoise Hardy, 80.

Beautiful lady , really melodic voice; Tous Les Garcons etc RIP (Cant' find the cedilla for garcons). Used to be played constantly on a juke box - with colour video  - in Torquay when I was young  - 1962 ish

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Matija Sarkic has passed away just 26. Christ that is no age 😞

wow, that’s shocking

Fell ill on international duty and quickly died 😢 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â