VillaTalk Deadpool 2024

Xela

I said at work earlier that he was a bit of a trailblazer. But then after thinking about it he was really a poor man's Kenny Everett who was doing better stuff 10 years earlier. But a big entertainer nevertheless and a major feature of my early Radio 1 listening experience. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Well each to their own and he was highly regarded by his peers but never really been a fan of radio presenters. I was forced to listen to Radio 2 every day at a job in the mid to late 00's. A few years ago I accidentally switched to radio fab fm and nothing had changed in the format 15 years later. Still he made people happy.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Well each to their own and he was highly regarded by his peers but never really been a fan of radio presenters. I was forced to listen to Radio 2 every day at a job in the mid to late 00's. A few years ago I accidentally switched to radio fab fm and nothing had changed in the format 15 years later. Still he made people happy.

Yeah, very much of his time for me. No way would I have been deliberately tuning in to listen to him in the last 20 years and very much surprised he was still essentially doing the same thing on the occasions I accidently stumbled across him. 

On 16/02/2024 at 12:01, tonyh29 said:

sooner that word removed Putin is in this thread the better 

It’ll also finally get me some points! 

Edited by cyrusr
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â