Boxing Day Football/Midweek Football 26/28 December

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

What has happened to Hwang this season

Can't speak for the whole season but I transferred him out of my fantasy team for this round so that's explains tonight.

Pretty much having a comedy season in fantasy when it comes to injuries, captains and transfers.

• Sad 1

O'Neill is doing a fantastic job at Wolves, especially considering how many points refs robbed them of a few weeks in a row, they could easily be in the mix with West Ham and Man United around those european spots

23 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Brentford were favourites too, couldn't see it myself.

Another team we struggled with, getting destroyed by average Wolves., It's getting a little worrying for us.

Tbf Brentford just sat back against us which was always going to be more difficult to break down

Been much more open and adventurous tonight and although that means they've had more chances than against us, they've paid the price at the other end

Also Collins seems to have forgotten he transferred from Wolves to Brentford

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Man City really aren't controlling games like they used to. Still very dangerous of course but they are giving teams plenty of encouragement.

They started off great, but I know what you mean, really don't look like the Man City of last season, quite flat by comparison, although no Haaland in this one.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

O'Neill is doing a fantastic job at Wolves, especially considering how many points refs robbed them of a few weeks in a row, they could easily be in the mix with West Ham and Man United around those european spots

Hate to see Wolves doing well, but I agree. He's getting some very good results out of a very average squad - They were in Europe only 2 or 3 seasons ago anyway from memory, Molineux (shithole that it is) isn't an easy place to go, a goal scorer (which they've lacked since Jiminez injury) now too. I hate the doghead bastards but they've more claim to be in top half of Prem than a LOT of teams. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â