Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

1 minute ago, Strog said:

Well I thought we’d batter them, I feel like a complete clearing in the woods 😡

I didn't. I kew it'd be tough. But I expected us to have some energy in our okay and go at them with that lineup. We've been so slow in the passing. We've not stretched them at all. It's been so easy for them. 🤬

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

You are, I don’t see any sign of complacency, we’ve just struggled to break them down and we have several key players out. You’re writing clapped out melodramatic dog shit

I have to disagree, we have been poor from kick off just like Forrest

Just now, claretman said:

People need to take off the rose tinted specs.  We have been pretty shite and created little, it’s not the officials that have cost us (although they haven’t helped).

We probably should have had 3 pens or at least 1 goal which changes the the whole complexion of the game with out the officials **** up though?

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

You are, I don’t see any sign of complacency, we’ve just struggled to break them down and we have several key players out. You’re writing clapped out melodramatic dog shit

Why have we had more urgency in the last minute than the previous 90?

Just now, LondonVillian said:

hes not at all - nothing to do with complacency - just struggled to break down 11 men behind the ball. 

VAR shafting us twice as well.

Your opinion, I have a different one

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Officiating has been fine.  We've been unable to break down a team putting everyone behind the ball.  Very similar against Forest and Brentford (until Mee sending off).  We struggle against deep, compact sides.

The amount of moaning about the refs in these match threads in insane. Guessing it's the same for every other club.

Rubbish. Officiating has been crap.

• Like 2