Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Which one? 2024, 2028, 2032?

God I'm soooooo bored. Off season is so boring. 

Yeah it’s crap when Villa aren’t playing.

Heck said the kits will be revealed shortly, after this Euros.

I’m just looking forward to signings for now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah it’s crap when Villa aren’t playing.

Heck said the kits will be revealed shortly, after this Euros.

I’m just looking forward to signings for now.

McGinn's Euros are over, he can model the kits of all the players, Dibu, the women's team, all of them. Get him into a studio and let him cook. If he can dance with a German oompah band he can do this gig.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

Tbh if they slapped a Betano logo on that, I'd be happy with it as a 3rd kit. Definitely plan to get one for my annual trip to the gym 😅

Nah - Hopefully Heck get is a different sponsor  for our training kit ! 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Nah - Hopefully Heck get is a different sponsor  for our training kit ! 

This would be a very nice deal to get, but I bet difficult to negotiate and find where the deal should fit between sleeve and primary sponsor. 

Maybe we could pass the hat here and make an offer? Or, they could pimp the Foundation or Acorns….Chris I’ll give you a tenner extra to have the kid in the shop press the acorns logo onto there. 

6 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Ohhhh we getting a tartan kit!!!!

got to be 150th tribute to the club and William McGregor 

I believe it was Bardell who said that the kit has a link to McGinn and Scotland which everyone guessed was tartan. Looks to be correct.

adidas have introduced a new travel range and DNA range for arsenal

Arsenal adidas 24/25 Travel T-ShirtArsenal adidas Blue DNA T-Shirt

means they've got kits, training gear (which they split in to the player range and the coach range), the travel range, the DNA range, the adidas original range and the retro stuff

they're bombarding them

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Ohhhh we getting a tartan kit!!!!

got to be 150th tribute to the club and William McGregor 

IMG_6790.thumb.jpeg.43c8b4421fcb98e9a2f6838cbaeb94bf.jpeg

I still think we’ll see something like this, but with a lot less tartan and claret and blue obviously 

• Sad 1

Interesting to compare the new Fulham kit to the image we have seen of our Home Shirt. 

I'd assume we would be at a higher level in terms of our deal, similar to Newcastle in terms of the equipment we get.

Fulham do have the new waffle style fabric, as seen on the Villa teaser image.

But the FFC crest is just a standard fabric embroidered version, rather than the nice textured version shown on the Villa teaser. The textured version  is also seen on the player/elite versions of the Adidas kits for Arsenal and Newcastle.

It's also interesting to see that while the template / shirt construction is the same for all clubs, there's a nice amount of flexibility in how the bits of contrasting colour are added, and there's also a range of collars available, such as the polo style collar used by Fulham, which I think looks smart. 

b405cf70-3855-11ef-afde-fd8c36463b50.jpg

aston%20villa%20kit%2024%2025%20%20(2).j

• Like 3

Â