Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

The more I look at Dobbins top the more I think it's photo shopped?

Screenshot_20240624_162609_Aston Villa.jpg

Please tell me this was some quickly knocked up top and the real ones won't have a mono badge with the shadow :D 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Please tell me this was some quickly knocked up top and the real ones won't have a mono badge with the shadow :D 

That's what I am hoping!

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Why would that even happen. That's the badge that will be on the kit. The stuff for the staff will be done by now surely.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Kingman said:

Have we got a release date yet?..

"When the Euros is over" was what Chief CookSucker said.

Edited by choffer
typo
  • Haha 1

Utds is launching Monday 

There's always an element of villa launching late but at the same time there's the misconception that everyone else is early 

From the Adidas clubs I don't think anyone has released the full set - arsenal, Madrid, Newcastle, bayern are home only, utd nothing 

From the other clubs Liverpool are home only, Chelsea nothing, Barca nothing 

City might be the only club to have revealed all 3 kits but quick look on their shop they aren't selling 2 of them yet

• Like 2

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Why the **** have we not even SEEN the kit yet? I get that it can't be released until the Castore deal expires, but they could at least reveal it?

Because what difference does it make when it's revealed? There's no rush. Just like there's no rush announcing we have signed Ross Barkley. 

Edited by villa89

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Why the **** have we not even SEEN the kit yet? I get that it can't be released until the Castore deal expires, but they could at least reveal it?

They done a great job keeping it under wraps thia year

28 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Maybe they're gonna play in the nip next season. The drenched tight kit was just the tease. 

Some of the Adidas kits at the Euros have been absolutely soaking, especially the red ones.  It'd be a bit embarrassing if we ended up with the same issue again.

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Some of the Adidas kits at the Euros have been absolutely soaking, especially the red ones.  It'd be a bit embarrassing if we ended up with the same issue again.

But newcastle would have the same issue as will other clubs who have adidas?

20 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But newcastle would have the same issue as will other clubs who have adidas?

I suspect it’s two things 

not all kits are made equally 

and it’s ruddy boiling out there in Germany. even the Nike and puma kits are drenched

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I suspect it’s two things 

not all kits are made equally 

and it’s ruddy boiling out there in Germany. even the Nike and puma kits are drenched

It is the heat for sure. Got a load of my mates out there ans all saying its a sweat fest 

On 28/06/2024 at 20:19, sharkyvilla said:

Would be more embarrassing for the kit supplier to be fair...

Â