Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sign a new player, more interested in the jacket he's got on in the photo...

Interesting choice of colours, Newcastle's training gear seems to lean towards the colour of their kits, arsenals doesn't, it's hard to imagine us having a 3rd kit that colour let alone an away kit but I'd be happy with something completely different

It's kind of nice that they haven't gone for the way traditional C&B or white & claret but at the same time it would look a lot smarter in those colours 

Our training gear last year with Castore with that green and yellow had no kit connection

52 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sign a new player, more interested in the jacket he's got on in the photo...

Interesting choice of colours, Newcastle's training gear seems to lean towards the colour of their kits, arsenals doesn't, it's hard to imagine us having a 3rd kit that colour let alone an away kit but I'd be happy with something completely different

It's kind of nice that they haven't gone for the way traditional C&B or white & claret but at the same time it would look a lot smarter in those colours 

Maybe a nod to the past from Nas?

image.png.b1efe0279d42c4a37c6d49c6836e7aa6.png

16 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

I am always a fan of light blue or black training gear.

Black and sky blue is a great combination - we had it a few years ago with the macron stuff.  Also the Luke gear had some black/turquoise combinations that were nice....

image.png.2526ff906094559878bc3b7e2d6dff3b.pngimage.png.f31358fe98e92e0bc3e4f6b0143849da.png

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FLVillan said:

Black and sky blue is a great combination - we had it a few years ago with the macron stuff.  Also the Luke gear had some black/turquoise combinations that were nice....

image.png.2526ff906094559878bc3b7e2d6dff3b.pngimage.png.f31358fe98e92e0bc3e4f6b0143849da.png

They are decent but for me this is best.

4343699-12817951-thickbox.jpg

4011047-11972539-thickbox.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The kappa training gear was underrated, it was unfortunately also like rocking horse shit

images (1).jpeg

5174B-ckKhL.jpg

Not really into shirt designs to be honest. I rarely buy any villa shirt.

As long as the villa home shirt is claret and blue and white shorts.

However that shirt top left is an abomination in my view, it's very Leeds Utd...

The very worse thing that the club could do is have a third kit that is blue and white - that would want me to 🤮

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

Not really into shirt designs to be honest. I rarely buy any villa shirt.

As long as the villa home shirt is claret and blue and white shorts.

However that shirt top left is an abomination in my view, it's very Leeds Utd...

The very worse thing that the club could do is have a third kit that is blue and white - that would want me to 🤮

it was a theme, they had 4 colours - claret, dark blue, yellow and the white, all 4 of them then had the dark blue shoulders, im sure it was part of a pre season training range that they made available for all of 3 weeks

On 22/06/2024 at 20:58, 479Villan said:

A £8 shirt shouldn’t retain sweat like that, much less a £70 replica or a £150 authentic. 

It’s concerning. 

Well you've never worked for Castore.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, FLVillan said:

That black top is giving me horrid flashbacks to the Lamberk days of yet another home defeat and him saying we go again. Still I managed to buy a 12/13 home shirt for £5 at the end of the season.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

The more I look at Dobbins top the more I think it's photo shopped?

Screenshot_20240624_162609_Aston Villa.jpg

Nah its not.  But the badge and adidas logo are printed on, rather that stitched.

Â