Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Given that the people whose season tickets were moved got a voucher for £80, I think we can have a fair old guess at how much it'll cost too!

Nah the shirt will cost £75 so you'll have £5 left over to spend but nothing will be £5 so you'll have to top it up!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Nah the shirt will cost £75 so you'll have £5 left over to spend but nothing will be £5 so you'll have to top it up!

£72 after your ST discount should leave you with a useless £8.00.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tayls said:

The Belgium teams shirts are absolutely drenched… 

I’m suspecting Belgium are not getting the top tier service from Adidas. So they have lesser quality kits, maybe…

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m suspecting Belgium are not getting the top tier service from Adidas. So they have lesser quality kits, maybe…

A £8 shirt shouldn’t retain sweat like that, much less a £70 replica or a £150 authentic. 

It’s concerning. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

A £8 shirt shouldn’t retain sweat like that, much less a £70 replica or a £150 authentic. 

It’s concerning. 

I'm thinking every shirt/material regardless of brand just has a threshold of how much moisture they can hold and it's extra hot.

We were just lucky enough to have enough moaners among us to pin it on Castore and get out of the contract 😂

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

It’s concerning. 

Check out the German kits in the next game, that would be a better representation  of the kits we’ll be getting 

2 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Bear in mind it's high 20s in Germany currently, the Castore kits were getting soaked at like 10c

It was like 24 today there, that’s not hot (it was as hot as  that in Brum for our first home game this past season, coincidentally), and Romania’s Joma kits weren’t made of cling film. 

I don’t get why people are giving adidas a pass on this when Castore were crucified for it. Both deserve the treatment. It looks bad and can’t be comfortable. 

If no other country in adidas is affected by this, I’m still concerned because the color of the Belgium kit today ain’t too far off our primary. 

I think Belgium should switch to the Tintin kit at once (as it looks so damned good). 

Edit: Watching Jamaica and Mexico in Houston (it’s indoors but the stadium has a temp of 23-24) and Mexico is getting soaked in their burgundy based kit. Jamaica doesn’t look drenched in yellow. 

I looked it up and Jamaica doesn’t have the Heat.Rdy, Mexico does (as does Belgium).

Edited by 479Villan

24 minutes ago, nick76 said:

New badge on top, old badge on wall 🤣

#on brand

Heck needs to go round the villa estate with a notepad to do some updates 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

#on brand

Heck needs to go round the villa estate with a notepad to do some updates 

Yeah but I don’t think a notepad would cut it, might as well create a database on his laptop or tablet.

Sign a new player, more interested in the jacket he's got on in the photo...

Interesting choice of colours, Newcastle's training gear seems to lean towards the colour of their kits, arsenals doesn't, it's hard to imagine us having a 3rd kit that colour let alone an away kit but I'd be happy with something completely different

It's kind of nice that they haven't gone for the way traditional C&B or white & claret but at the same time it would look a lot smarter in those colours 

Â