Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

I really hope any gold/yellow used on our shirt isn't the neon kind that they put on the Scotland shirt. Horrible and pointless.

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

You'll be fine,  majority will assume its your surname, a subset will assume you're related to Phil Tufnell but don't know how to spell, and a possibly smaller subset will get the turn it up reference and possibly even start singing "the bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushing" at you

It's such a fine line between stupid and clever

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Last years kit was released on 22nd June :( but it doesn’t look like we’ll see this years today.

Heck confirmed it would be after the Euros

• Sad 1

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Hopefully my pension still exists by then and I can pay for it 

Given that the people whose season tickets were moved got a voucher for £80, I think we can have a fair old guess at how much it'll cost too!

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Given that the people whose season tickets were moved got a voucher for £80, I think we can have a fair old guess at how much it'll cost too!

Haha smart thinking from them 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

£80 for the standard £120 for the pro or whatever they call it, training t-shirts £50-60, the 3/4 zip training jumper I want is going to be about £65

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

We've got to get that originals range

mik8715_f.webp

That crewneck with the lion outside of the crest would be an instant purchase for me.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

We’re usually later than most teams, but that’ll be the latest ever won’t it?

I think that'll be reveal date - not the date you can walk into a shop and buy it.

I still think the only people wearing it at the Walsall friendly will be the players.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

We've got to get that originals range

mik8715_f.webp

Morgan Sanson must be strapped for cash if he's modeling merchandise for Arsenal on the side

Â