Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Oh just saw the keeper Jersey is a rip off German keeper Jersey

It’s a template, not a rip off. Templates in football shirts are nothing new.

• Like 1

I'm more wondering when the training wear drops at this point.

As I patiently wait for my shirt to advance from "FELTHAM, SRY" towards the US.

I live in Dubai and can’t find the shirt anywhere. Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall have two big Adidas stores, with every 24/25 kit minus ours. Have a word Nas. 

2 hours ago, Callum said:

I live in Dubai and can’t find the shirt anywhere. Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall have two big Adidas stores, with every 24/25 kit minus ours. Have a word Nas. 

I'm in Nanjing, the malls are next-level...

Been to a couple of Adidas stores the last few days in hope but nothing!

Wasn't there a comment from Heck about this deal automatically putting Villa in 120 countries?

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

10 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Wasn't there a comment from Heck about this deal automatically putting Villa in 120 countries?

Probably a phased rollout in terms of international markets, I assume they will want to fulfil local demand first but I could be wrong

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I'd imagine it'll take a few weeks to roll out internationally. 

Nothing here in Asia I've heard about so far.

I'll check JD Sport and Adidas stores in Bangkok in a few weeks time 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

It’s a template, not a rip off. Templates in football shirts are nothing new.

From what I've seen they've got 4 colours, black, blue, green and orange, wouldn't be surprised if there's a yellow one too 

But yeah that's been a thing for a long time now, not even their elite teams or whatever they call them get a bespoke GK shirt 

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Oh just saw the keeper Jersey is a rip off German keeper Jersey

It's the same kit that Emi wears for Argentina, so it's probably a nod to him, rather than Germany.

15 minutes ago, Tubby said:

It's the same kit that Emi wears for Argentina, so it's probably a nod to him, rather than Germany.

That probably makes more sense. Juat saw a kid walk past with a Neuer jersey so assumed its not an original copy

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

From what I've seen they've got 4 colours, black, blue, green and orange, wouldn't be surprised if there's a yellow one too 

But yeah that's been a thing for a long time now, not even their elite teams or whatever they call them get a bespoke GK shirt 

Even the greatest keeper kit ever, Bozzie’s famous rainbow muller top, was a template

• Like 4

Was at Birmingham airport yesterday and JD had a decent amount of Villa shirts next to the usual big names.  Really pleasing to finally see Villa shirts next to the elite clubs on the shelf.

• Like 1

The badge is a bit hard on the eyes when looking at it on the shirt. The drop shadow is a very weird component and doesn't add any dimensionality to the lion, which looks flat and when looking at small images of it, the lion just looks like an undefined splotch of yellow.

The monochrome images of the badge are much better. 

Don't worry John, you're still a sexy bastard.

spacer.png

Edited by maqroll

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â