Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

But is Jar Jar Binks more popular than Chris Heck?

Undoubtedly. Though I was thinking Jar Jar Binks should be an opposition player who is generally unthreatening but somehow our nemesis. A Patrick Bamford type, or maybe someone crap that has played for Man U last season.  Harry Maguire maybe

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

* Claret Body and Blue sleeves... No one saw this coming 🤯! " - Stevie Wonder

Don’t knock it.  It was something Doug Ellis and his underling Steve Stride used to find very very difficult to identify!

• Haha 1

So looks like we'll get a launch around the Walsall game and a first chance to see it in the flesh at Bescot.

In terms of an on-sale date, I'd guess two weeks of online pre-order and then the home kit on sale at the end of July or start of August.

Be interesting to see what happens with the second and third kits,

Looking at the new club shop mock ups, are we potentially getting a blue away and black 3rd kit? Obviously they won’t have leaked the designs yet but seems a strange choice to have as examples of kits if not?

4 hours ago, Callum said:

Please god, no v-neck 🙏🏼

no v-neck this year, but we'll be getting a branded v-sports neck instead. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Now this one fits the Adidas template. Even has the slimming blue side panels. 

The seson just gone shirt is available at the kiosk it seems. Bet addidas wouldn't be happy with that! 🤣

3 hours ago, JW7494 said:

Looking at the new club shop mock ups, are we potentially getting a blue away and black 3rd kit? Obviously they won’t have leaked the designs yet but seems a strange choice to have as examples of kits if not?

Black shirt with red logo/badge/accents seems like a very obvious choice given those were the colors of our first shirt to feature the rampant lion (according to http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Aston_Villa/Aston_Villa.htm ).

Red/blue hoops seems like another easy choice because it was our first kit (also according to that website), but maybe a little too Crystal Palace-y.

id say the only thing that could change on that is the colour of the side panels, if they will be claret or blue

maybe some of the finer detailing on the collar, big maybe on them sticking the 150 logo on the neck at the back

I'm so bored of claret body and blue sleeves every year. It was Randy that came in and said it should be that as standard and we've deviated from it once in 20 years. 

7 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

I'm so bored of claret body and blue sleeves every year. It was Randy that came in and said it should be that as standard and we've deviated from it once in 20 years. 

And the kit that did break from that was one of our best this century

20 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Looking a bit West Hammy.

In what way?

West Ham haven't really had a kit like this with the full raglan sleeve in living memory. We've had this basic design far more often. 

Also the all claret badge vs our blue based badge says Villa to me. 

Â