Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bought a Large hoody and it's massive ! Going to have to return it. Bit crap have to pay for postage for returns.

That helps me thanks! Was debating now whether to get a training top and hoodie for the gym in one of those sizes and just where it round the house or to the gym when I'm feeling particularly fat and want to cover up. How massive is massive, is it prohibitively big for moving about in, almost like a dress length, or just way to big to wear out and about?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, skarroki said:

That helps me thanks! Was debating now whether to get a training top and hoodie for the gym in one of those sizes and just where it round the house or to the gym when I'm feeling particularly fat and want to cover up. How massive is massive, is it prohibitively big for moving about in, almost like a dress length, or just way to big to wear out and about?

I've just tried it on again and it's not actually as bad I first thought. It's just a lot baggier than I would normally wear hoodies . I reckon a medium would be just right but don't think they had any left. Might keep this to wear during the house for winter when piled a few pounds on.

Hope this photo helps

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/z6owhvb7or881jhcgq0w6/Photo-09-07-2024-11-47-23.jpg?rlkey=1cwujuqq597vrgjfuxtjv56c4&dl=0

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I've just tried it on again and it's not actually as bad I first thought. It's just a lot baggier than I would normally wear hoodies . I reckon a medium would be just right but don't think they had any left. Might keep this to wear during the house for winter when piled a few pounds on.

Hope this photo helps

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/z6owhvb7or881jhcgq0w6/Photo-09-07-2024-11-47-23.jpg?rlkey=1cwujuqq597vrgjfuxtjv56c4&dl=0

Looks amazing. Baggie is the new slim. 😉

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, sne said:

Different shades of yellow on the badge and the Adidas logo is gonna annoy the crap out of me. 

If the sleeve stripes are white, their logo will be white... same as the seats

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I am such a sucker. But could not resist this today! $17 USD.

spacer.png

That badge will for sure be an anomaly. This ring will remind you of the 23/24 season for evermore.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I am such a sucker. But could not resist this today! $17 USD.

spacer.png

And if you put it on the other way the lion will be facing the supposed correct way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Doesn't matter who owns the club or who manufactures the kit.  We are always painfully late launching.  Why?

We are. But hopefully for next season or the season after we'll be a bit hotter on releases and early release dates. It takes a long time to get the process going, from start to finish. So this season we're way behind because of the contract only being agreed through the season. Once we've had a full season or two Adidas will have the necessary time to design, prototype, consult, manufacture etc the full range.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This is basically this season's kit with adidas stripes on it

Well, every Villa kit is going to be more or less the same. 

13 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

And if you put it on the other way the lion will be facing the supposed correct way

I'm more worried the printed badge will wear off quickly. I can see it wearing away after a year. But I suppose I could get it engraved.

4 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Well, every Villa kit is going to be more or less the same. 

I’m not complaining, I’m just surprised people are fawning over it when it’s exactly the same as this season’s kit

• Like 1

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

I'm more worried the printed badge will wear off quickly. I can see it wearing away after a year. But I suppose I could get it engraved.

Have the new badge engraved on it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This is basically this season's kit with adidas stripes on it

It's not because it's not got some bullshit sound wave pattern on it or weird shoulder bits

After last years Adidas would do well to keep it really simple, if you're looking at very very basic claret body blue sleeve villa shirts we have surprisingly few, looks like it's year 1 for each supplier and then years 2 and 3 they put patterns on it 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

It's not because it's not got some bullshit sound wave pattern on it or weird shoulder bits

After last years Adidas would do well to keep it really simple, if you're looking at very very basic claret body blue sleeve villa shirts we have surprisingly few, looks like it's year 1 for each supplier and then years 2 and 3 they put patterns on it 

It’s the shoulder bits that make it look like this season’s kits

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s the shoulder bits that make it look like this season’s kits

I don't think think it does, last year's kit had the claret line halfway way down the shoulder making it look like a weird square panel, can't see that in the Adidas template

1 hour ago, MapleVilla said:

We are. But hopefully for next season or the season after we'll be a bit hotter on releases and early release dates. It takes a long time to get the process going, from start to finish. So this season we're way behind because of the contract only being agreed through the season. Once we've had a full season or two Adidas will have the necessary time to design, prototype, consult, manufacture etc the full range.

People have been saying this for as long as I can remember with various kit suppliers. I will very much believe it when I see it!

1 hour ago, slovenian said:

aston-villa-castore-players-travel-hoodi

off topic, but 'Aston Villa Castore Players Travel Hoodie - Dark Blue' is available at shop.avfc.co.uk again, one piece left in size M

This is a great bit of kit

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â