Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Different shades of yellow on the badge and the Adidas logo is gonna annoy the crap out of me. 

• Like 3

Coach’s gear for sure, if theres a good sleeveless in the players might get that for running, and I’ll buy that kit, yes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Training gear looks damn good.

Hope we don’t overdo the green. There’s more appealing colours.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

For a running top, I’d actually  prefer the green as primary with black as the highlight, as it’s a lighter color and more visible. 

Posted (edited)
On 06/07/2024 at 10:42, CarryOnVilla said:

Do any of you guys lean in to wearing the colours for your casual wear? Like, is your general wardrobe claret and blue? 

I have a handful of claret T-shirts and jumpers, but rarely I team them with blue 

I have a claret hoodie, mainly as a regular hoodie that can also be worn to matches but its no longer my regular hoodie.

I never wear a Villa top anywhere other than to Villa games.

Edited by sidcow

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

yeah im glad the coach range went for a different colour rather than reversing the players colours which is what they've done elsewhere

12 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Doesn't matter who owns the club or who manufactures the kit.  We are always painfully late launching.  Why?

I'm guessing Castore contract expiry, North Stand / ground branding completion and / or marquee signing.

Good reasons this time if so - previous seasons, no idea!

• Like 1

Don't know if I can ignore training gear till it's a tenner next June. The castore stuff is only in 4xl and still £25 now. Gone are the days when they used to almost give it away end of season 

7 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Don't know if I can ignore training gear till it's a tenner next June. The castore stuff is only in 4xl and still £25 now. Gone are the days when they used to almost give it away end of season 

Bought a Large hoody and it's massive ! Going to have to return it. Bit crap have to pay for postage for returns.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â