Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

21 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

I just bought both last year’s home and away shirts for $28 each for the same reason. Not a huge fan of either, but I couldn’t pass the deal up. I like to wear Villa shirts when I go out for errands or to a sports bar & grill. Guerilla marketing for the club here in the US

Let's lead the way, @MNVillan! 🤣 These people need to be educated about Aston Villa.

On 06/07/2024 at 10:42, CarryOnVilla said:

Do any of you guys lean in to wearing the colours for your casual wear? Like, is your general wardrobe claret and blue? 

I have a handful of claret T-shirts and jumpers, but rarely I team them with blue 

I don't wear football shirts being 66 it looks slightly ridiculous on me (although I still wait by the phone for the call to play for the Villa).

However I often find myself subconsciously choosing to wear villa colours, e.g. blue jean's and a claret jumper, or a claret casual shirt that just happens to have blue trim on the cuffs !

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I don't wear football shirts being 66 it looks slightly ridiculous on me (although I still wait by the phone for the call to play for the Villa).

However I often find myself subconsciously choosing to wear villa colours, e.g. blue jean's and a claret jumper, or a claret casual shirt that just happens to have blue trim on the cuffs !

aston-villa-oddballs-crest-briefs-claret

https://shop.avfc.co.uk/en/aston-villa-oddballs-crest-briefs-claret-womens/p-1203691073714080+z-945-1055168515?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r1c0:po-3

Just for you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I have no clue how these deals work - is our entire team now required to wear Adidas cleats? What about players who have contracts with other brands (maybe none of them do)?

1 minute ago, MNVillan said:

I have no clue how these deals work - is our entire team now required to wear Adidas cleats? What about players who have contracts with other brands (maybe none of them do)?

Pretty sure each player has individual deals and are not tied to Adidas just because the club is.

15 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Pretty sure each player has individual deals and are not tied to Adidas just because the club is.

They will have individual deals but Adidas might have specifically targeted some villa players for boot deals over the summer 

I'm sure Mings is an under armour athlete other than that I dont really pay that much attention to it 

4 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

The staff seem to have black and white adidas gear on need a clearer view 🤔 

There's only one man we want to see in the staff training gear #donunai

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've always wondered.

Do players get to choose their own boots? Or do we have a stipulation on what they can wear?

They have their own boot deals. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â