Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

3 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Oh goodness, not another new badge!

Even the fakers think putting the Heck badge on the shirt is a step too far 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Wow didn't know there was such an etiquette about when an where you can wear a football top. 

There is an etiquette to it, it's 100% definitely not round Morrisons in kiddy on a Saturday when your team are on TV 

And it was a man city fan too, absolute bell end, that's such an obviously massive no no 

That said with England playing tomorrow night you're damn sure I'm going to be wearing my England shirt when doing the weekly shop tomorrow morning, I did it last weekend for a trip to their equivalent of B&Q and it got some looks and some comments that I'm not sure they thought I understood (nothing bad)

If villa are on TV that day I'll wear some villa stuff around town here but I dunno if that's a weird pride thing being abroad, if I'm honest usually my football shirts are just for when I'm kicking round the house being lazy, I wouldn't wear one out and about back home 

I will consider training wear for the gym and running, unless the shirts are really nice. But what I really want is us to have a good leisure range. I’m wanting a crew neck jumper with the lion on so badly. 

• Like 1

Do any of you guys lean in to wearing the colours for your casual wear? Like, is your general wardrobe claret and blue? 

I have a handful of claret T-shirts and jumpers, but rarely I team them with blue 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Do any of you guys lean in to wearing the colours for your casual wear? Like, is your general wardrobe claret and blue? 

I have a handful of claret T-shirts and jumpers, but rarely I team them with blue 

I used have claret sweaters/cardigans I'd occasionally pair with light blue shirts when I worked in an office, now I work from home I'm more likely to just be in my kegs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Teale's 'tache said:

I used have claret sweaters/cardigans I'd occasionally pair with light blue shirts when I worked in an office, now I work from home I'm more likely to just be in my kegs.

Home worker too, same vibe 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dubliner said:

Travelling to Birmingham on the last day of July. Does anyone know if the club shop will be reopened by then? 

I have the same dilemma. I only get to Brum once or twice a year now, with a trip coming up in early August.  Did they also close the city centre shop?

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I realised that I have 3 claret hoodies

1 hour ago, dubliner said:

Travelling to Birmingham on the last day of July. Does anyone know if the club shop will be reopened by then? 

I don’t think it’s due to open until the end of August 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I have lots of claret T-shirts (most with some kind of Villa reference) and usually wear jeans or denim shorts - so by default that tends to end up as claret and blue.  Although I really like some of the green / khaki Villa leisurewear too.  I also bought a new pair of trainers last week purely because they are (passably) claret but with dark blue elements.

Edited by allani

31 minutes ago, FLVillan said:

I have the same dilemma. I only get to Brum once or twice a year now, with a trip coming up in early August.  Did they also close the city centre shop?

Yeah it's long closed mate. Years ago now.

21 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Double Castore logo?!  Castore must've had excess stock from not expecting to be binned off but surely you go single logo... ****ING amateurs🤣

• Like 1

The Villa store sold me a Cazoo-branded Castore jersey from the 2022-23 for $13 USD today. Not my favorite shirt (not a fan of the collar), but man, I couldn't pass that by.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 06/07/2024 at 05:42, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif

But still, I'd really feel affection towards anyone who did that, I have to admit. That's true Villa. But no, not me.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

3 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

The Villa store sold me a Cazoo-branded Castore jersey from the 2022-23 for $13 USD today. Not my favorite shirt (not a fan of the collar), but man, I couldn't pass that by.

I just bought both last year’s home and away shirts for $28 each for the same reason. Not a huge fan of either, but I couldn’t pass the deal up. I like to wear Villa shirts when I go out for errands or to a sports bar & grill. Guerilla marketing for the club here in the US

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 06/07/2024 at 04:27, CarryOnVilla said:

My kits are for dossing around the house in, gym, playing tennis. Sometimes to the supermarket, but that’s because I’m still in house dosser mode. 

Every year I buy at least 1 pair of the season’s shorts. This year I got both the blue third shorts and pink goalkeeper shorts. They’re cheaper than the tops and I wear them almost daily. If I’m at home during the warmer months, there is a 95% chance I’m wearing Villa shorts.

Might be a weird move by me going for the shorts instead of the top, but I’m fine wearing last season’s shirts after buying them on clearance. Need to stay up-to-date on the shorts, though.

Edit: to tie this back into the thread’s topic, I may be the only person alive who is more interested in the new shorts design than the new top.

Edited by MNVillan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â