Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I've no idea why people are so impatient or why it matters when they are launched. The main thing is they are available to buy 1-2 weeks before the season starts. Not waiting until November before you can get an away kit for your kid. 

Because a huge % of kit sales are for kids, and they don't want their jerseys when they're almost back in school, they want them for summer. If they're lucky enough to go abroad with family they want to wear the new kit. If they're going to a summer camp or playing footy with friends out in the local park, they want the new kit.

It's outrageously bad business to be waiting til after the summer hols start to launch the kit. If we got it out ahead of time we'd see a big uptick in sales, I'd bet the house on it.

Particularly if you do it at the end of a very strong season like the one we just had. I for one would have preordered a new kit after we secured CL. I honestly doubt I'll bother now, as I have other expenses to worry about for Aug / Sept including club membership so I can make it to games.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

summer holidays innit

I went on holiday early June, it was then my boys birthday on the 20th June, I would have bought at least 2 shirts by now, as it is I bought 2 England shirts instead, same mentality each year, only to then find that I don't like the design so it was irrelevant, i am a grown ass man who wants to proudly stroll round a hotel breakfast buffet in his villa shirt

and kits are exciting in a time where there's no football so not a lot is, to me the anticipation does kind of justify the yearly change, you can see that people do want them

I'll be doing that in Mexico in last seasons kit.

The kits for the summer holidays thing. Just get last seasons one for the discounted price. Young kids won’t be aware or care that a new kit is on its way… any Villa kit with Watkins 11 and all young Villa fans will be the happiest little shits ever 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The kits for the summer holidays thing. Just get last seasons one for the discounted price. Young kids won’t be aware or care that a new kit is on its way… any Villa kit with Watkins 11 and all young Villa fans will be the happiest little shits ever 

no because I'm a tart who doesn't want to wear a castore shirt when I know an adidas one is on the way

next summer wont be a problem 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Football shirts in All Inclusive hotels whilst putting your towel on the lounger at 5am.

to be fair grown men wearing football shirts at any other time than playing or watching football...

holiday would be 3rd on the acceptable list IMO

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

to be fair grown men wearing football shirts at any other time than playing or watching football...

There seemed to be a growing trend to have people wearing their football shirts while watching sports/events in the stands   e.g. in the Snooker World Championships

That's a bit cringey

3 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Football shirts in All Inclusive hotels whilst putting your towel on the lounger at 5am.

team america vomit GIF

So if you go self catering it's OK

8 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

If you're not full kit rocket polisher, wear what you want.

What if you just wear the shorts and socks but no top?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

What if you just wear the shorts and socks but no top?

Raises two questions:

1) Are you wearing the heart rate/fitness tracker bra top?

2) Do you have your shin pads in?

If the answer to either is 'yes,' I think it should be allowed. Both? You're likely crossing the line here, I reckon.

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

Raises two questions:

1) Are you wearing the heart rate/fitness tracker bra top?

2) Do you have your shin pads in?

If the answer to either is 'yes,' I think it should be allowed. Both? You're likely crossing the line here, I reckon.

Also have you ripped holes in the socks?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Wow didn't know there was such an etiquette about when a where you can wear a football top. 

Usually from the most unfashionable people.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Favorite bit of these bootleg specials is that with our kit next to the Arsenal one, the latter has longer shoulder panels so the stripes are like a couple of inches longer and look way more natural. Ours, by contrast, look the length of kit kats.

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

One of my next door neighbours wears some form of Wolves top EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Without fail.

I HAVE to move soon.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â