Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

They had a nice buildup going for this and the hype has just sort of vanished for 2 weeks. Strange marketing, you'd have sworn the kit release was imminent with all the Adidas stuff and Heck saying "time for a new kit" etc.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

They had a nice buildup going for this and the hype has just sort of vanished for 2 weeks. Strange marketing, you'd have sworn the kit release was imminent with all the Adidas stuff and Heck saying "time for a new kit" etc.

Missed the boat really with the Euro championship starting now.

Whilst I'm far from enthused by what Southgate will serve up for England, I'm kind of enjoying the other games and lost a bit of interest in the kit launch.

12 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Missed the boat really with the Euro championship starting now.

Whilst I'm far from enthused by what Southgate will serve up for England, I'm kind of enjoying the other games and lost a bit of interest in the kit launch.

It's a fair point parents will be wasting money on England shirts so that is money we could have had.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Maybe all of the promotion stuff featured Luiz and Lehmann :D 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

What happened to the badge? 😆

Appreciate it’s probs just a poor quality rendering but the stripes look like they’re red on this and the other pic flouting about … Think that could work quite well … 

22 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Chris Heck.

Mind you in fairness we have bodged kit launches for years. I am always pleasantly surprised if we manage to launch the kit before the season starts and you can actually buy it.

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I wonder if the delay is due to the club shop being renovated? 

Doubt it, the club shop won’t be reopened in time for the first preseason game when the shirt will be first worn by the players.

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Doubt it, the club shop won’t be reopened in time for the first preseason game when the shirt will be first worn by the players.

Not even if Chris Heck sucks the Foreman’s cock?

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â