Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Given that my teenage daughter loves crocs, chunky new balance and all manner of stuff that wouldn't be out of place in an old people's home, I'd imagine that goalie top is currently quite fashionable! 

2 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Old Goalie kits are the best! 

I'd be very happy if we revisited the black+neon rainbow efforts from the Spink and Bosnich years. Loved that kit. 

5 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Rumours that we are getting a new kit for next season? Anyone else heard the same?

Heck said we are getting a new kit.

So I expect the same kit as last year at a higher price.

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

You mean a regurgitated kit from the Lerner years, surely? 😉

So better than the **** kit we had this year then?!  Which looked like a cheap, knock-off of another club's.... 😉😜

Edited by allani

We will all have to wear small size tops so there’s enough medium size tops for all the rich folk. 

Edited by omariqy

1 hour ago, allani said:

So better than the **** kit we had this year then?!  Which looked like a cheap, knock-off of another club's.... 😉😜

Depends. Heck may have a huge cocksucker love for the Macron years 🤣

• Haha 1

The old thread was locked but I just wanted to say I'm glad we're ditching Castore. The quality of this season's pro kit is shocking. I had to double check the tags to see if they didn't make a mistake and send me a replica. Which is weird because last season's was very good. Bring on Adidas, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â