Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

8 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I remember 2001 and 2003 

If I could I would go back to the days of 93-95 and 95-97 when a kit lasted two seasons.

The modern day fan would explode waiting 2 seasons for a new kit. People are getting tetchy just waiting for a few weeks.

42 minutes ago, allani said:

I always suspected that you were really Old Nick himself. 😉😂  Trying to subvert us all to one of the seven deadly sins at every opportunity (usually anger on this thread! 😜).

Shhhh! Don’t give away my secret…

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

The modern day fan would explode waiting 2 seasons for a new kit. People are getting tetchy just waiting for a few weeks.

Think it'd be popular actually. Don't Brentford do it? Haven't seen any of them explode

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Though it looked a bit familiar...

spacer.png

One of my earlier efforts, if you lose the pattern and change the collar... who do I need to sue?

The gold accents just add that touch of class and further differentiate us from other claret and blue clubs. Always preferred our more vibrant version of claret compared to those other teams. The best.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

You’d hope we would be getting some of the original range 

I bet a few geordies would love that top left as their official home kit. 

trefoil badge, collars, sponsorless 

9 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

You’d hope we would be getting some of the original range 

Hopefully, adidas have smashed it out the park with the Italy and Germany range as well 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I bet a few geordies would love that top left as their official home kit. 

trefoil badge, collars, sponsorless 

Apart from the long sleeves, I can't imagine why anyone would want to buy the home short instead of that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Why are we seemingly always the last club to release our kits?

It's been this way for decades. Different owners, different brands and yet always the same story. 

I feels worse to me this year because they made it seem like it was imminent with Heck's "I think it's time for a new kit" tweet and the whole Adidas promo campaign at the end of the season.

I didn't think they'd be making such a big deal just to announce something we already knew (adidas taking over), I thought they were hinting that the kit would be revealed at the same time. Clearly I completely misread the whole thing...

1 hour ago, Billson said:

I feels worse to me this year because they made it seem like it was imminent with Heck's "I think it's time for a new kit" tweet and the whole Adidas promo campaign at the end of the season.

I didn't think they'd be making such a big deal just to announce something we already knew (adidas taking over), I thought they were hinting that the kit would be revealed at the same time. Clearly I completely misread the whole thing...

A bit like his 'crest will be ready in a couple of weeks' type remark, made in January.  

26 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

In fairness I freaking loved this shirt. 

Other than the promotion shirt this is easily my favourite and cleanest home shirt of my lifetime 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Though it looked a bit familiar...

spacer.png

One of my earlier efforts, if you lose the pattern and change the collar... who do I need to sue?

LOVE IT. Would be that extra bit better if the sponsor was also gold and the badge slightly larger.

Edited by maqroll

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

LOVE IT. Would be that extra bit better if the sponsor was also gold and the badge slightly larger.

We don't want that monstrosity to be any more visible than it already is. What we really want is no sponsor logo, trefoil, and an unleashed gold lion.

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I Love Gold GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1

Doesn't get much better than this. The whole kit is a masterpiece. The collar, the long sleeves with claret cuffs, the gold trim, the stripes on the shorts, the mostly claret socks with the stripes and gold markings (Reebok branding?), and the shade of claret and blue is perfect. It's not the powder blue that somehow took over or scheme. And the claret isn't pinkish or purplish like some other modern shirts. The only thing lacking is the forgettable sponsor logo, despite the convenient AST aspect.

Dwight Yorke Aston Villa Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty ...

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Doesn't get much better than this. The whole kit is a masterpiece. The collar, the long sleeves with claret cuffs, the gold trim, the stripes on the shorts, the mostly claret socks with the stripes and gold markings (Reebok branding?), and the shade of claret and blue is perfect. It's not the powder blue that somehow took over or scheme. And the claret isn't pinkish or purplish like some other modern shirts. The only thing lacking is the forgettable sponsor logo, despite the convenient AST aspect.

Dwight Yorke Aston Villa Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty ...

Our best kit imho. It is quintessential Aston Villa. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â