Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s not that big a deal but the badge the season just gone looked so good it’s a real shame we’re just gong back to a different version of the Lerner badge. 

Oh well.

But, it's gonna be the badge we all remember when Ginny is lifting the Champs League trophy. I'm not arsed about drop shadow, I'm arsed about winning trophies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s not that big a deal but the badge the season just gone looked so good it’s a real shame we’re just gong back to a different version of the Lerner badge. 

Oh well.

It didn't though. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, T-Dog said:

But, it's gonna be the badge we all remember when Ginny is lifting the Champs League trophy. I'm not arsed about drop shadow, I'm arsed about winning trophies.

As one of the biggest detractors of the Heck badge, I would happily take it for the rest of eternity in exchange for a Champions League win next season.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, nick76 said:

It did though

Nah it didn't though.

Have you started to see how pointless this thread is or are you determined to hang out here til the end of time talking about how amazing the claret and blue Chelsea badge with a backwards lion was? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Oh well.

good riddance, It was shit

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Nah it didn't though.

Have you started to see how pointless this thread is or are you determined to hang out here til the end of time talking about how amazing the claret and blue Chelsea badge with a backwards lion was? 

I’ll be here until the end of time

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, est1874 said:

Nah it didn't though.

This thread isn't pointless, until it is/was polluted by the need for people both pro- and con- badge/crest to come over here from that multi-hundred-page-thread-full-of-hot-taeks-and-photoshops and continue to beat a dead **** horse.

Edited by 479Villan
  • Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â