Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

I'm very bad with the pixels and what not: is there a Photoshop tool/filter/technique for "de-sweating" a shirt?

Because if so they should use that.

Waiting for the Adidas wet range clearly haha 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Gotta say impressive no leaks this year. Heck must have really tightened up on this

Could still be leaks over the next few weeks, but the club have done a really good job on it so far.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Could still be leaks over the next few weeks, but the club have done a really good job on it so far.

Few weeks? I was hoping we’d get a kit launch in the next few days

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

This is Aston Villa. 

Adidas or not, the kit launch will laaaaaaate.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Thwy have and im glad no leaks as usually it loooks shittter than what it actually is when you see it on the players

If there aren't shirts in the retail channel yet, it makes it so much easier to control leaks.

I still think you'll see the shirts soon in publicity shots, which means the club controls them, but you won't see shirts for sale until next month.

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

I'm not so sure - there are three or four things that could leave us later, all connected to it being year one.

Firstly, year one of adidas as a producer of kit could cause us some delays as they get everything geared up for production and sale of our kit and associated stuff.  

Then year one of Betano and the potential for BK8 to force us to hold until 1st July so that they get full value out of the money they've invested (although that one seems unlikely given that the club are using mock ups with the Betano logo on their official comms for the ST already). 

Then year one of adidas as a sponsor/manufacturer which might come with Castore holding us up while they try to drag full value out of their investment - their contract might also be until July.

And finally, year one of the new retail partnership between the in-house club stuff, adidas's own network and Fanatics online things - it might well be the case that Fanatics want to hold on to the exclusive rights they have at the moment to all of that retail stuff until they've sold off as much of the Castore stuff as they can.

All of those have the potential to drag us into July and I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them does.

I think we're then likely to get at least a couple of weeks of pre-orders - where they'll have shown us the kit and you can order it but won't get it immediately. 

I wouldn't be too surprised if the only people wearing an adidas kit at the Walsall friendly are the players.

Although I also wouldn't be surprised if it's tomorrow - the club works in mysterious ways.

• Like 1

I am the only fan on the planet that's not that arsed about the badge, specifically the finer details?

Whatever we go for is gonna look banging on the strip when we're lifting the Champions League next season. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

I am the only fan on the planet that's not that arsed about the badge, specifically the finer details?

Whatever we go for is gonna look banging on the strip when we're lifting the Champions League next season. 

I'm the same really, our identity is more linked to playing in claret and blue and at Villa Park for me than the crest.  The badges all look relatively OK.  I did think the gold lion versions looked nice so a bit disappointed if we don't have that on the kit.  I'm more concerned about the state of Villa Park going forward.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I have a hunch for tomorrow, then again, it could be the Wednesday feeling kicking in 

😭

spacer.png

23 hours ago, T-Dog said:

It’s not that big a deal but the badge the season just gone looked so good it’s a real shame we’re just gong back to a different version of the Lerner badge. 

Oh well.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â