Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I can’t wait for the day when people finally accept the new badge and move on from complaining about it. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, allani said:

Last year's round badge and our 1982 badge have the same issue.  Yet I can't recall the same outrage about them.  Aligning the two As is far more important and as Aston and Villa are different widths due to the shape of the letters - if the N and V are aligned to the centre then either the As won't be aligned or you have to increase the space between the letters in Villa - which would just look odd.

Aston-Villa-round.png

aston villa old.jpeg

The round badges don’t have a point that denotes the middle though so the effect is not as pronounced.

They all could’ve used a capital ɪ with crossbars but perhaps that would look bad for other reasons.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That’s shit also .   Just pointless .

It looks cool. And it’s villa. Job done

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It looks cool. And it’s villa. Job done

Nah, the original is cool, the black out harks back to it while also taking everything away from it

It's likes the mullet striped kit, brilliantly iconic, so different from so many of our kits, let's make it completely black taking away the whole point of what made it special

Makes no sense 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Nah, the original is cool, the black out harks back to it while also taking everything away from it

It's likes the mullet striped kit, brilliantly iconic, so different from so many of our kits, let's make it completely black taking away the whole point of what made it special

Makes no sense 

It looks cool and it’s villa. Why does it need to make more sense than that?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well there is a market for the blank out shirt or they wouldn’t bother making them.

I'm gunna get the AST 96 one and have purchased the multi kit one as a bargain for £20 to join the other 30+ shirts I never wear stashed and vacuum sealed away in a suitcase 😂

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I quite like the blackout tops to be honest. 

aston-villa-1990-blackout-shirt_ss4_p-13
I’d wear that

I like that kit but the badge is awful on this kit. Its like a black circle

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’d wear that

And me, ordered. Tbh i don't wear the first team tops out and about but will wear that out. I don't like looking like an advertising board but don't mind people who know, know..

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’d wear that

Well that puts a context on your multiple posts slating the new badge, so thanks for the heads up 😝 .

And maybe buy some socks while you’re at it 😜

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this is the right thread for this so sorry in advance... but since we're talking about retro kits. Does anyone have any idea why Spurs can have the Hummel logo and chevrons on the below:

image.thumb.jpeg.a4de72f49e90df3d053caac6b835584e.jpeg

But our retro Hummel shirts are missing the logo and the sleeve chevrons?

image.jpeg.db1714ed4ff4f841232f6d3f7fe6da88.jpeg

Is it just that Spurs pay Hummel for the use of the logo and we don't? I always just assumed it was because Hummel don't make our kits anymore but then I saw the spurs one and they don't currently have Hummel either... 🤷‍♂️

I'd love to be able to buy our 80s & 90s Hummel shirts with the chevrons on.

Edited by Billson
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â