Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

The turquoise/black goalie kit from that year is possibly my favourite goalie kit we've ever had, above even the Asics stained glass efforts of the previous campaign.

Agree. Weirdly, in 96-97, Bosnich always seemed to wear this one and whenever he was injured and Oakes was in goal he wore the Yellow /Green one!

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ginko said:

This one? 

spacer.png

I had it, I think. Is this one of them that had padding?

Got it 😍

And the 'Broken Mirror' Bosnich one which I wear to every home game.

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Saw this on social media. Looks pretty smart as its rumoured to look similar to this

Screenshot_20240524_193352_Facebook.jpg

Pray for long sleeve 

7 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Agree. Weirdly, in 96-97, Bosnich always seemed to wear this one and whenever he was injured and Oakes was in goal he wore the Yellow /Green one!

Was about to post the same thing.

image.thumb.jpeg.d172a65016150283fb45c0b715374825.jpeg

Had this beauty when I was a kid - socks and everything - and always reminds me of Oakes rather than Bosnich.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

That's the same as the one being sold on dhgate as next year's kit

FWIW I don't condone buying one from there as it doesn't benefit the club in any way

TBF, DHGate also had that white with blue/black sleeves throwback for sale as our away kit in the run up to last year....until it wasn't. So they aren't 100% on it.

(And having looked just on there, there's not a lot of consensus on what it might be...though like you I am not buying from these guys at all as I want that bonus for the club to pay for 4 more Ross Barkleys).

Edited by 479Villan

20 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

Was about to post the same thing.

image.thumb.jpeg.d172a65016150283fb45c0b715374825.jpeg

Had this beauty when I was a kid - socks and everything - and always reminds me of Oakes rather than Bosnich.

Which is weird, given the Aussie colour scheme.

Does anybody know if we will get the trefoil third kit?

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

Seems like we’re not… only Adidas’s elite clubs are getting the trefoil badge. Villa is unfortunately in the tier below. 

However, it’s just a badge, rather than a design package. So no real loss. 

But my god, I’d love an Adidas original/spezial designed kit

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Seems like we’re not… only Adidas’s elite clubs are getting the trefoil badge. Villa is unfortunately in the tier below. 

However, it’s just a badge, rather than a design package. So no real loss. 

But my god, I’d love an Adidas original/spezial designed kit

Shame as I love the old trefoil badge and it would absolutely make for an instant purchase. I love Adidas anyway so will be spending a lot!

21 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

No. As in I don't know. Hope that clears up my knowledge on the subject.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Shame as I love the old trefoil badge and it would absolutely make for an instant purchase. I love Adidas anyway so will be spending a lot!

Leeds had tracky tops, polo's, t shirts and trainers in the originals range so no reason we won't.

Not sure if mentioned but Newcastle will do a pre season camp at the Adidas state of the art headquarters as part of a marquee contract they have

I wonder why we werent considered

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not sure if mentioned but Newcastle will do a pre season camp at the Adidas state of the art headquarters as part of a marquee contract they have

Because we much later to sort a deal maybe?

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I imagine Adidas want to get in good with the Saudi PIF as it’s not just Newcastle they have but many sporting interests that could make Adidas big money.

I'm not sure how much money is actually in that for them, they've not announced a game Vs anyone (and if they did it would probably be nurnberg)

It's a promotion no doubt but is it really worth as much as some games in the states? 

It doesn't sound as money spinning or a chance at growth, which ultimately is what pre season is now rather good training facilities and easing themselves back in 

I'd take our game Vs Dortmund over training at Adidas too

Posted (edited)
On 22/05/2024 at 16:11, duke313 said:

Man United sell 2.5m shirts a season, we sell £250k

Then selling 300k with adidas being our kit maker will be no problem at all. I expect us to break club records for kit sales this season.

Someone said earlier that they heard on the For The Love of Paul McGrath podcast that the shirts would be unveiled tomorrow, just can’t find the post now. Anyone know what episode? I normally listen to it but have been away the past few weeks!

Edited by Killeen30

I think it's worth keeping in mind in terms of our release date just how many "Year 1's" we've got - it's a first year with adidas, a first year with Betano, a first year with a new badge and (maybe) a first year with a new sleeve sponsor (I haven't seen anything announced anywhere about a sleeve sponsor, don't know if we're just keeping last years). All of those things are going to slow the process and I wouldn't' be surprised if we're one of the last people to release kits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think it's worth keeping in mind in terms of our release date just how many "Year 1's" we've got - it's a first year with adidas, a first year with Betano, a first year with a new badge and (maybe) a first year with a new sleeve sponsor (I haven't seen anything announced anywhere about a sleeve sponsor, don't know if we're just keeping last years). All of those things are going to slow the process and I wouldn't' be surprised if we're one of the last people to release kits.

Plus a shit new badge, the printing machines will think there is an error constantly when assessing the image. 🤣

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â