Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Posted (edited)

That’s one nice kit tbf … just have a suspicion we will go predominantly claret sleeves and no that’s not based on the EA sports mock up leak just think we will do something out of the routine for our 150th anniversary. 

Edited by thabucks

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

That is indeed the kit

How do you know?

Based on that “reveal” of a portion of the shirt… it’s probably a lighter shader of blue.

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Probably a fairly accurate representation:

Template wise 100% I think that's the kit, I also hope thats what the kit is, I don't like the template but think that's the best they can do with it

Unfortunately I can't shake the early leaks and mocks that had a load of yellow on them 

And on the fabric, is it only used for elite clubs or is it only available for sale to fans of elite clubs? As in the elite clubs can buy the player pro shirts but fans of non elite clubs can't? The players still get the higher quality though 

@NurembergVillan 

Just now, Jas10 said:

How do you know?

Based on that “reveal” of a portion of the shirt… it’s probably a lighter shader of blue.

Yeah the tease gives enough to suggest this version is the version 

This is a mock up, colours may not be accurate. However, I’m fairly confident that this is what it’s going to look like 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Template wise 100% I think that's the kit, I also hope thats what the kit is, I don't like the template but think that's the best they can do with it

Unfortunately I can't shake the early leaks and mocks that had a load of yellow on them 

Lines up within this at least…

spacer.png

no, no yellow please… hell no! 😱

only gold is acceptable and less is more…

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Yeah the tease gives enough to suggest this version is the version 

This is a mock up, colours may not be accurate. However, I’m fairly confident that this is what it’s going to look like 

Oh ok, thought you were itk then 😆

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the yellow ones could be a 3rd kit, if that happens.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â