Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

its seemingly worse this year, we have hardly any lines but honest its been bad for ages, we might have 3 or 4 scarves, 2 woolly hats, a couple of caps, I've seen other teams have 10+ of each and its a mixture of own brand, kit manufacturer, a.n.other

fulham have 31 types of hat on their website, we have 1 and its a Christmas hat 

we bizarrely are going backwards, its almost like we've **** something up, we have nothing on our website

if I'm looking to get my boy something for xmas and i dont want a kit then there is nothing that i can buy him... in the kids section we have 1 hoodie and 1 tshirt, both start in size 6-7 years old

im tempted to say im suspicious that in order to achieve the adidas numbers the club ahs cut back on everything else to almost force you to buy an adidas product but we have no baby grows, we have no pyjamas, we have no socks, we have no ties - its proper mental

Why bother when you can add £20 to a match ticket?  So much easier.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

its seemingly worse this year, we have hardly any lines but honest its been bad for ages, we might have 3 or 4 scarves, 2 woolly hats, a couple of caps, I've seen other teams have 10+ of each and its a mixture of own brand, kit manufacturer, a.n.other

fulham have 31 types of hat on their website, we have 1 and its a Christmas hat 

we bizarrely are going backwards, its almost like we've **** something up, we have nothing on our website

if I'm looking to get my boy something for xmas and i dont want a kit then there is nothing that i can buy him... in the kids section we have 1 hoodie and 1 tshirt, both start in size 6-7 years old

im tempted to say im suspicious that in order to achieve the adidas numbers the club ahs cut back on everything else to almost force you to buy an adidas product but we have no baby grows, we have no pyjamas, we have no socks, we have no ties - its proper mental

Yeah I’ve looked for baby grows etc and zero there. Crazy. Big market to get into 

4 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

I thought the whole idea was to ditch Fanatics and take it all in house.

Yeah, that is likely the eventual plan, but why not give everyone one more year of the shit show that is Fanatics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spiezels said:

Presume thats standard for newly sponsored clubs. Newcastle went up one, so will we. 

Then again if they signed say Atletico Madrid or PSG I bet they would go straight into the top tier.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Then again if they signed say Atletico Madrid or PSG I bet they would go straight into the top tier.

I assume Adidas would go out of their way to offer the top tier service to attract them whereas Heck seemed to pretty much beg for them to do our kit.  If we continue our current trajectory then I suspect we will shoot up the tiers pretty quickly.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I assume Adidas would go out of their way to offer the top tier service to attract them whereas Heck seemed to pretty much beg for them to do our kit.  If we continue our current trajectory then I suspect we will shoot up the tiers pretty quickly.

Should be able to rival Union Berlin at least.

6 hours ago, 0Lamptey said:

😭

Piramide-03.jpg

Where has this come from?

What was their source?

Apart from this season's elite clubs being in the top tier, the rest from what I can see is just fabricated based on someone's opinion?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â