Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

18 minutes ago, Andy_10 said:

I quite like that third shirt. I think adidas have done well with all three shirts.

The home in particular, is a thing of beauty & I couldn't give them all of the moneys fast enough for it.

Hopefully now that they have a bit more time to invest in our designs, they can really knock our socks off next season

Players boots might rub a bit if they did this, they'll end up with blisters

Edited by withes_shin
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, S-Platt said:

The 3rd Shirt Pro is absolutely beautiful the silver really shimmers in the light.  The normal shirt is not as vibrant but still nice.

yep i really like it, Pretty much the same blue/silver as united were wearing at the weekend and the silver looks great on theirs too. Pro version with everything printed almost looks like the silver is reflective, far better than the replica version.

Edited by LakotaDakota

1 hour ago, Sid4ever said:

You just know that later on @Xela will have a little cry, that he took that call to lease that bus rather than being the first to bring @mottaloo's joggers into this thread.

Damn! I'd got my checklist of @mottaloo jogger jibes to run through!

• Haha 3

Great to sees Acorns back on the shirts. Kind of intrigues me if we could have a got a champions league sponsor for the kits, especially if we can't have Betano on the shirts in some countries. Another way to get some more income.....and probably wishful thinking. Probably wouldn't be that big of a sponsor with the limited exposure throughout the season. I'm sure the Manure or Citeh could do it.

• Like 1

I’d pay a heavy premium to get a shirt with Acorns as the shirt sponsor - maybe the club could explore doing one with the extra money going to charity with acorns on the front and betano on the back … 

• Like 2

The women aren't having Betano on their shirts, apparently they're seeking their own sponsor that will represent their 'core values', I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up wth Acorns, or the Foundation, maybe even Pacheco's soccer school if that's allowed. But also I don't think they will sell the women's top with whatever alternative sponsor they have, as I imagine a lot would just buy that instead of the Betano one

1 hour ago, useless said:

The women aren't having Betano on their shirts, apparently they're seeking their own sponsor that will represent their 'core values', I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up wth Acorns, or the Foundation, maybe even Pacheco's soccer school if that's allowed. But also I don't think they will sell the women's top with whatever alternative sponsor they have, as I imagine a lot would just buy that instead of the Betano one

There are female versions of the men's kit right? That would beg the question if there'll be male version's of the women's kit?

55 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Me too!

23 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

I’d buy this acorns version of the third kit 

On 17/09/2024 at 18:39, thabucks said:

I’d pay a heavy premium to get a shirt with Acorns as the shirt sponsor - maybe the club could explore doing one with the extra money going to charity with acorns on the front and betano on the back … 

They usually auction off the match worn charity t-Shirts, like they did with the foundation ones we wore in preseason before the kit was ready. 

I'll be surprised if they don't do so again. The profits go to charity, not the club. 

Word of warning, the big names went for over a  thousand quid and even the youth player subs that didn't even get game time went for a few hundred. These would surely go for more with the prestige and nature of the sponsor.

https://www.matchwornshirt.com/category/aston-villa?tab=history

Edited by MrBlack
Typos
  • Thanks 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â