Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

On 13/09/2024 at 09:51, DakotaVilla said:

heck: 

“The midnight blue kit represents the club returning to European nights this year in the Champions League, complemented by the vibrant silver as a nod to all the trophies won over the last 150 years”

What utter bollocks. 

That is EXACTLY what I said to myself when I read that😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

The 3rd Shirt Pro is absolutely beautiful the silver really shimmers in the light.  The normal shirt is not as vibrant but still nice.

I bought mine online this morning, should hopefully have it by the end of the week. It looks lovely in pictures!

I got an email saying I had 10% off in the store for my Birthday but every item I tried to apply it to seemed to be excluded. 

So I clicked on terms to see what's eligible and got a 400 bad request page. 

Even when it seems they are doing something nice they  **** it up. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I got an email saying I had 10% off in the store for my Birthday but every item I tried to apply it to seemed to be excluded. 

So I clicked on terms to see what's eligible and got a 400 bad request page. 

Even when it seems they are doing something nice they  **** it up. 

If you sign up with Kitbag or Fanatics you get 15% off your first order. I’ve ordered one of the third shirts, from the pictures I keep thinking it might look better if the stripes were white but will wait and see how it looks when it arrives.

Edited by AJG23
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Yes. At the same time Mario really saved the Princess

I was leaning towards computer generated, but the kit doesnt seem to match our actual kit, so I assumed it couldn't be computer generated or they'd have got the kit right.

It's the right balance of not good enough to be believable, and not impossible enough to not obviously be fake. Got me anyway.

• Haha 1

I quite like that third shirt. I think adidas have done well with all three shirts.

The home in particular, is a thing of beauty & I couldn't give them all of the moneys fast enough for it.

Hopefully now that they have a bit more time to invest in our designs, they can really knock our socks off next season. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â