Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

The amount of "tiny detail bullshit" we've been fed for years going back to before the Kappa away kit that had the arrows on it that were a supposed reference to the fence around Villa Park, and you people are arsed out about "blue for return to Europe and silver for trophies"?

Have you considered switching to decaf?

• Haha 2

It’s just utter crap. You shouldn’t have to “explain” a 150 anniversary kit and fall so bloody short.

I will reserve my real thoughts as surely the  club have an ace in the hole to really celebrate this moment. If they don’t, it’s bloody incompetence of the highest order. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

heck: 

“The midnight blue kit represents the club returning to European nights this year in the Champions League, complemented by the vibrant silver as a nod to all the trophies won over the last 150 years”

What utter bollocks. 

Pot kett..

On 13/09/2024 at 05:08, Zhan_Zhuang said:

The third goalkeeper kit is the same as the Aberdeen home goalkeeper kit!

Lazy by Adidas.

All the keeper kits weirdly remind me of 90s kids TV opening titles with the clashing shapes, colours and patterns.Whereas all the outfield kits are very "safe" but classy imo. Confusing juxtaposition, but I guess economies of scale means we're not likely to get bespoke keeper kits.

On 12/09/2024 at 08:26, villa4europe said:

and apparently Birmingham city own every shade of blue known to man

i don't know how you see that kit and see them, its nothing like them

Come on. You must know that song they sing about the boys in midnight blue. 

22 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

It’s just utter crap. You shouldn’t have to “explain” a 150 anniversary kit and fall so bloody short.

I will reserve my real thoughts as surely the  club have an ace in the hole to really celebrate this moment. If they don’t, it’s bloody incompetence of the highest order. 

I reckon there will be a one off kit at some point. It would be a shame to allow the 150th - the first big 150 for Any big club - pass without an homage to the club's origins imho.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â