Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Blue and white is boring, but the silver? I bet the pro kit is going to absolutely shimmer with the "printed on" stripes.

So it's that and the GK coming to Arkansas.

It's quite nice, but it doesn't particularly excite me, similar to the away. Zero interest in buying it. 

Maybe it was an issue with our late signup with Adidas, but the away and 3rd feel fairly generic compared to the away and 3rd kits Adidas have produced for other clubs. They're at least very nicely executed generic kits

3 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

It's quite nice, but it doesn't particularly excite me, similar to the away. Zero interest in buying it. 

Maybe it was an issue with our late signup with Adidas, but the away and 3rd feel fairly generic compared to the away and 3rd kits Adidas have produced for other clubs. They're at least very nicely executed generic kits

and likely sell more of them because they’ll appeal to more people because if they make them too unique they’ll appeal to less people.  Making one kit like casual wear is clever as that’ll sell well because of the appeal to more of the fan base.

1 hour ago, Killeen30 said:

It's a template mate.  The template is available in five or six different colours.  Relax.

exactly, no one is doing bespoke GK kits, doesn't matter who the manufacturer is

its also not got the 150th logo on the back

4 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

It’s a question of timing. 

Newcastle announced Adidas on September 2023, we didn't announce ours until May 2024. The company had a very small window to make this seasons kits and I think they did great in the circumstance. Judge the kits by next years standards. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

heck: 

“The midnight blue kit represents the club returning to European nights this year in the Champions League, complemented by the vibrant silver as a nod to all the trophies won over the last 150 years”

What utter bollocks. 

It’s just a third kit for a year. 

11 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

heck: 

“The midnight blue kit represents the club returning to European nights this year in the Champions League, complemented by the vibrant silver as a nod to all the trophies won over the last 150 years”

What utter bollocks. 

Stretch Armstrong couldn't go that far 

Would have been better just being honest, deal was signed late, this is what they had 

Didn't like it on first viewing. I'm warming to it a bit now but ultimately, it's just a shirt we will wear a couple of times and then forget about. I think anyone expecting a belter, given the timescales Adidas had to work with, were always going to be disappointed. 

4 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

heck: 

What utter bollocks. 

The claret is for the deep, red wine gifted to me by a lover several years ago.

The blue is represents the depths of depression and loneliness I felt when she left me, she was an incredible sock cooker.

The ‘Villa’ is a subtle nod to how massive my gaf is, where I now live, in loneliness.”

— Chris Heck, September 2024

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â