Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

34 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

I know the badge has gotten a lot of flak but, in this format, I think it looks awesome.

Yeah I think it's a lovely badge in those simple colours. Looks even better when the angle makes it look like it doesn't have a white outline. 

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

How often do we wear third kit?

Feels like we played in the blue kit last season more than you would expect.  Can’t see anything online where it is recorded what kit we played in though but certainly got a decent outgoing last season.  I think this one will get plenty of outings given we are in four competitions.

• Like 1

Once released we seem to have ended up wearing our “third” kit more than the official away kit quite a few seasons over the last few years  - examples include the green and black W88 kit, the black and yellow Cazoo kit, and last year’s third felt like it got more outings than the white away kit. 

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

FFS! Blue and white!!!!...........no way I will never wear a footy shirt that is blue and white.......

It's dark blue!

I really don't get people who look at that and think SHA, it's not their colour

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It's dark blue!

I really don't get people who look at that and think SHA, it's not their colour

It’s closer to the current Scottish blue and historically we we had a royal blue ine of our earliest kits (1883-84). Think of more of a heritage blue. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hawkinsk11 said:

Anyone know if we are likely to get long sleeve versions?

I don’t believe so mate, another one of those ‘Elite Clubs’ only things similar to the Trefoil on the 3rd kits.

I think this third kit is an absolute beauty.  Definitely on my Christmas list (unless I find some cash down the back of the sofa before then).  I think it looks clean, smart, classic and professional whereas a lot of the other third kits just look a mess - like they are trying to hard to be "edgy".  Given how late in the day we engaged with adidas (and Betano) I think we've got three pretty decent kits - indeed I would say it is probably the best set of kits for a long time (maybe other years we've had a better home shirt but the away kit has been less impressive.  I'd score all at at least 7.5/10.  I hope that with a bit more time for next year we'll see the addition of some extra features that take our kits to the next level, adding some more uniqueness and Villa related "easter eggs" that will connect with our existing fanbase and also appeal to potential new fans.  Hopefully the guys involved in the home kit release video can have some input as they seemed to get "us".

Edited by allani
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â