Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

nah they've reserved them for the elite clubs at the top of their pyramid, the likes of us, newcastle, even ajax arent getting them

I'm disappointed for 2 reasons -  the lines on the shirt dont work with the badge, i get no trefoil but surely they could still have gone lion only and got it to work within the lines and for a 3rd shirt it is a little boring, hard to tell from that pic but theres no real detailing especially no villa specific detailing bar no doubt the 150th on the back, like the pin hoops (is that a thing?) aren't claret and blue or anything villa-y, its a pet peeve of mine that they could give that shirt to fulham or leeds if they wanted and no one would bat an eyelid

The difference between those clubs and us - and I'm thinking in future  seasons here - is their owners are not the majority shareholder in Adidas.

You'd like to think Big Nassef can pull some strings.

50 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

The difference between those clubs and us - and I'm thinking in future  seasons here - is their owners are not the majority shareholder in Adidas.

You'd like to think Big Nassef can pull some strings.

maybe he can, hopefully adidas themselves are also surprised at how successful this has been (that said id expect a tail off with that 3rd kit)

hoping adidas test the water a bit more with some training ranges this year and see what they can shift

for me personally i see who is on their elite tier and see who isn't and I'm disappointed to miss out but I can see what it is, we arent there

arsenal now have a european training range, its crazy how many lines they have, these in villa colours

Arsenal adidas 24/25 Travel HoodieArsenal Originals Essentials Hoodie

sells like hot cakes

that's what i moaned about in the FAB meeting, we've got adidas, we've got the kits, we've got the training gear but the actual stuff available is seemingly about 20% of what arsenal get

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Not keen on the pinstripes across 3rd shirt - the goalkeeper shirt is gorgeous , a shame it’s not an option in short sleeves 

Goalkeeper shirt is absolutely class.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â