Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

40 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

One positive is the badge looks better because it doesn't have the horrendous colour scheme in monochrome.

In the photo of Cash it looks like it has a dark navy outline, the outline needs to be the same silver colour as the lion IMO.Β 

1 minute ago, MapleVilla said:

Not the B word!!!!Β πŸ™ˆ

Well tbf I was just thinking the badge looked nicer for some reason. Even had me thinking it was a different design lolΒ 

Edited by TreeVillan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DakotaVilla said:

A blue kit, in our 150 anniversary year? Really?Β 

You trying to link to them lot down the road?

Cos it's nothing like their colour or any of their kits, that's not a thing hereΒ 

Edit - they could (and maybe should) have linked it more to our 94/95 Reebok AST kit

Edited by villa4europe

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Cos it's nothing like their colour or any of their kits, that's not a thing hereΒ 

Edit - they could (and maybe should) have linked it more to our 94/95 Reebok AST kit

Pedant alertΒ 

The Reebok kits were used in 1995/96. Our (near relegation season) in 1994/95 was the Asics kit - the green, red and black deck chair kit was the away one.

• Like 1

As I've said enough times to make even @Jas10Β say "Stop posting so damned much," I'll buy the 3rd because I said I'd buy every single one of them this year with UCL badges and font.

Β 

But the question for you, gentle reader, is who should I get?

A) Konsa

B Kamara

C) Rogers

D) Onana

E) McGinn

Edited by 479Villan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

As I've said enough times to make even @Jas10Β say "Stop posting so damned much," I'll buy the 3rd because I said I'd buy every single one of them this year with UCL badges and font.

Β 

But the question for you, gentle reader, is who should I get?

A) Konsa

B Kamara

C) Rogers

D) Onana

E) McGinn

Β 

If you had any sense of responsibility you'd get 'Nedeljkovic'......just to help the clubs PSR position.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Dillon66 said:

Β 

If you had any sense of responsibility you'd get 'Nedeljkovic'......just to help the clubs PSR position.

The club charges the same per last name, mate, else I'd be with you to maximize profit.

So clearly, "Pau" is the best for our owners.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It’s blue. What the hell are we doing with a blue kit that looks like a training top?

It’s our 150th year. They could have delivered a really classy historic or modern elegant kit which would have sold like hot cakes but instead we’ve got this meh effort.Β 

Β 

Edited by DakotaVilla

I quite like it. In an ideal world it would have been a throwback to an early kit (I was hoping for black/red) to celebrate our 150th anniversary, but I think it is a nice nod to our Scottish roots with the colors and standout rampant lion.

I also wanted a standalone lion, and although it technically isn’t one, the Cash picture makes it appear that the badge background and outline match the shirt color. That makes the lion and the words β€œAston Villa” really pop.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

It’s blue. What the hell are we doing with a blue kit that looks like a training top?

It’s our 150th year. They could have delivered a really classy historic or modern elegant kit which would have sold like hot cakes but instead we’ve got this meh effort.Β 

Β 

Apparently our first kit was blue and red

Γ—
Γ—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Γ‚