Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

On 16/06/2024 at 18:04, Pez1974 said:

This is about right for the home kit - claret body, blue shoulders and sleeves. The collar looks right too.

The away kit is all white, with sky blue stripes from the collar to the sleeve.

The third kit is very dark blue, with very narrow horizontal stripes (well spaced out) - either white or yellow (couldn't tell as I am an old man with dodgy eyes!).

(I have seen pictures from someone who would know and I very much trust).

Bumped so I can feel smug again. 

I haven't bought the kit - and I won't; that sort of money gets you a lot of beer - but I feel very special right now 🤓

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Was hoping for the Trefoil logo

nah they've reserved them for the elite clubs at the top of their pyramid, the likes of us, newcastle, even ajax arent getting them

I'm disappointed for 2 reasons -  the lines on the shirt dont work with the badge, i get no trefoil but surely they could still have gone lion only and got it to work within the lines and for a 3rd shirt it is a little boring, hard to tell from that pic but theres no real detailing especially no villa specific detailing bar no doubt the 150th on the back, like the pin hoops (is that a thing?) aren't claret and blue or anything villa-y, its a pet peeve of mine that they could give that shirt to fulham or leeds if they wanted and no one would bat an eyelid

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

footy headlines also reporting that the official PL site had the kit on there earlier but took it down

aston%20villa%2024%2025%20third%20kit%20%281%29.jpg

Looks like a dark line too which you can just about make out in that Cash photo

That looks nicer than that dodgy leaked photo.

On 05/09/2024 at 10:25, ferguson1 said:

Still no official release date yet but can’t be far away surely? 

image.thumb.jpeg.6ba327bf20300c8208b2e6bdb94ba2cb.jpeg

This is a clearer image than the one posted today but looks like some possible variation in detail perhaps? 

1 hour ago, sne said:

If I'm going to buy a Villa top that isn't in the Villa colours it's going to have to be something special. This ain't it.

Same. I've already got the home and the away and had presumed that I'd love this one just as much but it's all a bit "meh".

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â