Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

8 hours ago, rbcuk said:

A bloke on Instagram, mate bought the home from him, does the Hummel ones aswell from the 80s, if you want his profile let us know 

Yes please!

I’m sure I’m not the only one, but having bought the home and away shirts recently, I really would have liked to have bought sponsor free ones.

When you look at the kids versions without the sponsor they just look so much better. Some teams do provide the option but it’s a shame Villa haven’t done it. Home and away are both very smart shirts but sponsor free ones would be the absolute dogs whatsits.

Edited by AJG23

On 07/09/2024 at 15:08, AJG23 said:

Just received my home and away shirts today. Got 15% off through Kitbag. The away shirt is a good inch and half wider round the waist than the home one.

Always have this type of problem with football shirts anyway, I have huge shoulders so shirts that fit round there are always far too baggy in the waist. A little trip to the tailors always sorts it out though…

I thought I was going mad. The away one is definitely slightly larger than the home kit, for whatever reason.

Still, I'd take the cut/sizing of an Adidas kit over any other brand.

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been discussed, but is there much difference between the normal shirt and the pro shirt in sizing?

I'm usually either medium or large, depending on how much I've eaten / drunk, which is a fair bit recently 🫣

2 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Sorry if this has been discussed, but is there much difference between the normal shirt and the pro shirt in sizing?

I'm usually either medium or large, depending on how much I've eaten / drunk, which is a fair bit recently 🫣

Go up one size in Pro.  Standard kit you should be fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beastmix said:

I thought I was going mad. The away one is definitely slightly larger than the home kit, for whatever reason.

Still, I'd take the cut/sizing of an Adidas kit over any other brand.

The funny things is, I actually also ordered an authentic home shirt, it was noticeably better quality but it was looser around the shoulders and the waist than the fan version. Also a bit shorter in length.

More than a bit surprised as I expected it to be tighter than the fan version, most people comment that they need to size up for the authentic shirts.

Edited by AJG23

On 07/09/2024 at 19:54, 5-1 said:

Can i get this too please 

On 07/09/2024 at 15:43, rbcuk said:

A bloke on Instagram, mate bought the home from him, does the Hummel ones aswell from the 80s, if you want his profile let us know 

Could I have this too please @rbcuk?

4 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Are the retro kits fit the same as Adidas?

Ones from the shop are true to size even a little bigger in the 90s range as it was the style of the time.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

I'm not sure why we said McGinn will love it? Other than being dark blue I'm not sure what there is that links it to Scotland?

It's OK, not offensive, but a bit meh for a third kit. I wouldn't buy it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â