Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Barcelona have just released their 125th anniversary kit that costs £160.

So brace yourselves for our 150th anniversary kit price to be not too dissimilar.

*Yes I know they're Nike, but don't think Heck and Adidas will ping it out cheap 

Edited by stewiek2

28 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Mate saw this on twitter but no idea of its origin. 

IMG-20240907-WA0002.jpg

DH gate probably...

Would love it if they did a 150th range like that, they'd sell like hot cakes, that one above, the 90s Muller kit, the 82 kit etc etc all with Adidas on 

Just received my home and away shirts today. Got 15% off through Kitbag. The away shirt is a good inch and half wider round the waist than the home one.

Always have this type of problem with football shirts anyway, I have huge shoulders so shirts that fit round there are always far too baggy in the waist. A little trip to the tailors always sorts it out though…

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AJG23 said:

Just received my home and away shirts today. Got 15% off through Kitbag. The away shirt is a good inch and half wider round the waist than the home one.

Always have this type of problem with football shirts anyway, I have huge shoulders so shirts that fit round there are always far too baggy in the waist. A little trip to the tailors always sorts it out though…

Is there anything Ian can't do? What a villa legend

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mrchnry said:

Mate saw this on twitter but no idea of its origin. 

IMG-20240907-WA0002.jpg

A bloke on Instagram, mate bought the home from him, does the Hummel ones aswell from the 80s, if you want his profile let us know 

Edited by rbcuk

2 hours ago, rbcuk said:

A bloke on Instagram, mate bought the home from him, does the Hummel ones aswell from the 80s, if you want his profile let us know 

Yes please mate 

3 hours ago, rbcuk said:

He made me the 89/90 Hummel away shirt. It is lovely. I need to get back to him to make me the 89/90 home shirt too.

Edited by Andy_10
Error

42 minutes ago, Andy_10 said:

He made me the 89/90 Hummel away shirt. It is lovely. I need to get back to him to make me the 89/90 away shirt too.

Hes now got the Coca Cola cup final home long sleeve on

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Can i get this too please 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â