Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

The only training gear I’ve got so far is the grey/neon shorts to wear at the gym. So much better quality than anything we’ve had since Nike. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, choffer said:

The only training gear I’ve got so far is the grey/neon shorts to wear at the gym. So much better quality than anything we’ve had since Nike. 

Had an adidas kit on yesterday morning, then changed to a Castore from last season. Fit/breathability/quality are literally light years apart.

3 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Does 2XL in Castore = 2XL in Adidas?

Talking about kits

Nope Castore stuff was huge is my experience.  Adidas stuff fits true to size.

If it's Pro shirt 1 size up.

• Like 1

I'm hoping that there will be a greater variety of training gear/every day wear that the club is waiting to release other than the 1/4 zip, t-shirts and bottoms. There seems to be a delay in getting products on the online store as the pre-match shirt was only made available recently whereas it was available in the club shop when it reopened. 

Looking at some of the 'smaller' PL clubs with Adidas like Leicester and Fulham, there's a much greater choice - jumpers, hoodies, sweats, every day tees etc. There's also a 'Pro' range of training gear that seems to be reserved for the Elite tier as only Arsenal and United have them available. I think long sleeve kits are for Elite only too. 

On 22/08/2024 at 23:23, 479Villan said:

Okay, I'll be more direct:

is anyone willing to go to the club shop, buy a Martinez UCL kit (2XL, I'm 6'5" and like my kits baggy, TYVM)? I am willing to compensate you for time and postage up front..

Mods if this is inappropriate, please delete...but let it sit for a while so someone can DM me. 😈

Just in case you haven't seen them already, the GK tops are available on the website now. 

• Thanks 1

On 03/09/2024 at 14:23, Stevo71 said:

Anyone know if that's it for the training gear this season? I like a sleeveless for the gym. I can't remember if they've all landed at the same time previously. Cheers.

More lines of trading gear  will be available in a couple of weeks - demand is very high 

• Thanks 2

Has anybody been in the club shop recently to buy training gear? Do they have all the sizes in stock for most things?

Ordered some stuff online and it didn’t fit and couldn’t change it to the size medium because everything’s pretty much all out of stock.

Wondering if they have different stock levels in the actual shop compared to the online store?

Just now, GonzoAvfc said:

Has anybody been in the club shop recently to buy training gear? Do they have all the sizes in stock for most things?

Ordered some stuff online and it didn’t fit and couldn’t change it to the size medium because everything’s pretty much all out of stock.

Wondering if they have different stock levels in the actual shop compared to the online store?

Pretty much no is the answer at present. Was in the store couple of weeks ago and anything over an adult medium was OOS.  They said middle to end of September before more stock arrives.

However, something may have changed since I last visited?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Still no official release date yet but can’t be far away surely? 

image.thumb.jpeg.6ba327bf20300c8208b2e6bdb94ba2cb.jpeg

weirdly we play bayern, southampton, bournemouth, brentford, obviously arsenal all at home first, we don't need a 3rd kit until maybe forest or leipzig away in december 

we also cant launch it in the league cup vs wycombe or brugge in the CL or Ipswich in the PL

Im thinking of how we did the luke 3rd kit and created a buzz around it, its hard to see which game we would do it for with this, if its ready they do it for the young boys game but if its got the same dark blue shorts it might be considered a clash with their black shorts meaning that we cant (fulham and spurs away the same)

so logically after all that its liverpool away in november 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Still no official release date yet but can’t be far away surely? 

image.thumb.jpeg.6ba327bf20300c8208b2e6bdb94ba2cb.jpeg

At the risk of sounding ungrateful as that kit is lovely...  Do we not get the trefoil or standalone Lion?  Or is that for a 150th one off shirt?

4 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

At the risk of sounding ungrateful as that kit is lovely...  Do we not get the trefoil or standalone Lion?  Or is that for a 150th one off shirt?

Trefoil for the top tier clubs, united, arsenal etc

3 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Trefoil for the top tier clubs, united, arsenal etc

I thought we were the tier below and would also get it but clearly was mistaken  😞 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â