Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

14 minutes ago, Spoony said:

We do actually just looks classier now. All the “vibes” we give off right now are elite. 

Even the piss is just the right shade of yellow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pez1974 said:

All white. Lovely.

Can't wait to spill a bit of coffee down one; have to wash it on high and it then fit my daughter.

Same, but my son. Nice to meet you, Mirrorverse Me. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Light grey on dark grey isn't enough colour contrast on the badge...

Looks pretty damned good to me. 

• Like 1

$110 for the "plain" one on the adidas website in the US, part of the "Z.N.E." line which to me looks like "We bleached the shit out of this cotton poly blend, we know you're going to dirty it up, you know you're going to dirty it up. You think you'll keep it clean, you won't; why don't you pair it with some $300 sunglasses, we're sure you won't lose those within a week of buying them. But you will look sooooo cool in these during the 45 minute window you own both, keep both clean, and have possession of both.

Look at you, Magnum **** P.I."

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

$110 for the "plain" one on the adidas website in the US, part of the "Z.N.E." line which to me looks like "We bleached the shit out of this cotton poly blend, we know you're going to dirty it up, you know you're going to dirty it up. You think you'll keep it clean, you won't; why don't you pair it with some $300 sunglasses, we're sure you won't lose those within a week of buying them. But you will look sooooo cool in these during the 45 minute window you own both, keep both clean, and have possession of both.

Look at you, Magnum **** P.I."

Sounds like you are definitely buying the top and matching sunglasses.

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Sounds like you are definitely buying the top and matching sunglasses.

I'm not getting the top dirty or losing the sunglasses this time.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Adidas have done the same for all their PL clubs its seems with these jackets. Fulham & Leicester both had them too

And of course Fulham are already selling theirs, it's Z.N.E range and it's only the jackets, shame as I'd like a fully training range in it

£90, looks shit with the sponsor 

5921.jpg

5922.jpg

Edited by villa4europe

I've been looking on line at the training gear and there's not much stock left in large or xl 

I wonder if they will have a restock at sometime soon?

Seems to me they are missing out on sales here. I can't be the only one who want to buy some stuff but there's none available.

16 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I've been looking on line at the training gear and there's not much stock left in large or xl 

I wonder if they will have a restock at sometime soon?

Seems to me they are missing out on sales here. I can't be the only one who want to buy some stuff but there's none available.

I was in the club store a week or so ago and not much training gear left over a size L either. Was told that demand exceeded all expectations and further stock (size L upwards) would be back in store and online to order by mid September.  So hopefully not long to wait. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â