Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

On 24/08/2024 at 09:43, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

My personal preference in for claret shorts as an alternative, looks classier to me.

Unrelated but we are overdue black socks again, maybe next season.

Claret shorts with claret body looks nice, but reminds me of a bit of West Ham.

I do like the blue shorts with claret body though.

I am a big fan of the home shirt in general though.

Apart from some of the retro shirts, the current one is probably my favourite recent-ish Villa shirts since the 2008 home shirt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frodo said:

Well walked into JD sports in Bath yesterday & no Villa tops anywhere, just Man Utd & Liverpool 😡 

I walked into an Edinburgh one last week and nothing either,

3 hours ago, Frodo said:

Well walked into JD sports in Bath yesterday & no Villa tops anywhere, just Man Utd & Liverpool 😡 

Gatwick Airport JD has them. Not particularly prominently displayed. I was going to move them to the front of the store but I was already tight on time to get to the gate.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, choffer said:

Gatwick Airport JD has them. Not particularly prominently displayed. I was going to move them to the front of the store but I was already tight on time to get to the gate.

The armed police would have deemed that a hate crime and shot you

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, choffer said:

I just got my away shirt from the North Terminal one, £66 as I'm staff, couldn't turn that down.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

The armed police would have deemed that a hate crime and shot you

I think I'd have been able to mount a fair argument that I was doing a public service. At least, that's what my family would say at the funeral. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, choffer said:

Your effort is appreciated!!

On 22/08/2024 at 18:48, Xela said:

it says so in the address ;)

Unit 4 The Shires, Essington Cl, Lichfield WS14 9AZ, UK

The launch is Friday, the 20th of September. Tickets gone on sale today at 6pm. You can book a table for eight where you get food and a few gallons of Up the Villa to drink. Evening is presented by Pat Heard with special guest Nigel Spink Gary Williams and Tony Morley telling untold stories of the European win and life in general from 81 to 83 at VP

• Like 1

Just checking that the only place to get a shirt with the Champions League badge is directly through Villa?

You can't add the CL badge on the sleeve if you buy through JD Sports?

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Just checking that the only place to get a shirt with the Champions League badge is directly through Villa?

I believe it was confirmed you can take your shirt in to the store and they'll add the badge to it regardless of where it's from.

They may have been prioritising the shop customers when demand was exceeding supply but seems they're flexible on that now.

32 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I went to the store yesterday and got the champions league added to mine (I bought it from JD sports because I get a discount there). There was no issue at all. Costs £10 though, I was expecting £8

10 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Yeah I have been and had a patch added to my pro shirt from JD at the Villa Store they are happy to take your money.

This man is also happy to take MY money.

He's a legend!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Just seen the training jackets from today 🔥

All white. Lovely.

Can't wait to spill a bit of coffee down one; have to wash it on high and it then fit my daughter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, B30Villa said:

They’re on the adidas site without club branding so hopefully the team versions will be available soon 

Just the jackets or a full range?

I still want a 3/4 zip jumper 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â