Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

4 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Ā 

Lichfield indeed

Unit 4 The Shires, Essington Cl, Lichfield WS14 9AZ, UK

The Shires lol

spacer.png

My dad owned a liquor store in a.....vibrant.... part of my hometown that had more than its share of crime: we didn't have that many bars on all the windows and doors.

I was led to believe The Shires were soft?! Did I miss out?

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Apparently , there is a new IPA being launched on the 14th of September called up the Villa, anyone know about it?

I thinkĀ @FollyfootĀ knows about it.Ā 

I grew up in Lichfield ā€” I donā€™t live there now, but thatā€™s just down the road from my sisterā€™s place, and my brother-in-law goes there quite a lot.

Heā€™s quite theā€¦ erm, alcohol connoisseur. Iā€™ll ask him if heā€™s tried it.

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

The Shires eh..................................

it says so in the address ;)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Xela said:

it says so in the address ;)

I await the comments on SHA

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I await the comments on SHA

They're too busy slurping Carling through their rotten teeth, at the 'longest bar in the world'

• Haha 3

On 21/08/2024 at 14:52, Beastmix said:

This would be a really good day to finally put the GK top up on the online shop...

100%. Checking daily and still nothing. With the new contract for Emi, theyā€™re missing out on sales big time. Silly move not having it on the website to purchase.

• Like 1

Finally actually gone and bought the away top... Villa, please stop releasing gorgeous merchandise for five minutes??? My wallet can't take any more! šŸ¤£

If our third shirt is directly linked to AV150 then I'm afraid it must continue! But seriously, we are releasing great stuff this season. I miss the Lerner shield a little bit because I grew up with it, but the new badge is for a new era. I'm sure I'll fall in love with it when it becomes the face of our second European Cup win.

• Like 1

Okay, I'll be more direct:

Ā 

is anyone willing to go to the club shop, buy a Martinez UCL kit (2XL, I'm 6'5" and like my kits baggy, TYVM)? I am willing to compensate you for time and postage up front..

Mods if this is inappropriate, please delete...but let it sit for a while so someone can DM me. šŸ˜ˆ

Edited by 479Villan

8 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Okay, I'll be more direct:

Ā 

is anyone willing to go to the club shop, buy a Martinez UCL kit (2XL, I'm 6'5" and like my kits baggy, TYVM)? I am willing to compensate you for time and postage up front..

Mods if this is inappropriate, please delete...but let it sit for a while so someone can DM me. šŸ˜ˆ

I am in the same boat but a different size. If anyone is willing to do the same shoot me a DM please.

If anyone is going the club shop today, park in the holte carpark as they ainā€™t letting anyone on the north stand carpark, all workmen still working on the ground are parked in itĀ 

8 hours ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Does anyone know if we've had any solid news about the 3rd kit yet?

Raheem Sterling will be launching it :trollface:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Lovely to see blue shorts paired with the home shirt for the U21sā€™ away game at Leeds this week. Ā A totally different aesthetic to using claret shorts for such occasions.

My personal preference in for claret shorts as an alternative, looks classier to me.

Unrelated but we are overdue black socks again, maybe next season.

Ɨ
Ɨ

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Ƃ