Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Good question.  They did say they were doubling the size of the shop but can't tell from the video.

I believe it as they have knocked through to the old stockroom.  Think there is another floor to come too.

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

I believe it as they have knocked through to the old stockroom.  Think there is another floor to come too.

A second floor would be amazing.   They could then stock a lot more different stuff rather than just the kit.

There is a further section of the shop still to open yet apparently - all into where the old ticket office was i think

36 minutes ago, Hev said:

There is a further section of the shop still to open yet apparently - all into where the old ticket office was i think

I assume that’s what the big claret cube is next to the shop? Any idea on what that’s supposed to be?

I haven't bought a shirt since we had two Morrocans in the side. But I might buy this home shirt.

What's the difference between the pro and not pro shirts? Which should I buy?

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

What's the difference between the pro and not pro shirts? Which should I buy?

The pro one is designed for athletic activity, think “more aerodynamic”, and costs extra.

The non-pro one is designed for looking good while wearing it in the stands, think heavier collar and sewn on badges, and is a bit cheaper.

I bought the non-pro one, went for a 5km jog in it, and my right nipple had a small (but annoyingly painful) cut on it for 3 days after. Wouldn’t recommend doing that.

Theres a lovely YouTube video with @NurembergVillan where he goes into much more detail on the differences, worth a watch.

• Thanks 1

On 18/08/2024 at 08:19, Tayls said:

Is the pro shirt not sold online? 

Jd sports have both shirts online in pro version too in stock and available for next day delivery . 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

Jd sports have both shirts online in pro version too in stock and available for next day delivery . 

Ordered one today and it got cancelled an hour later

12 hours ago, andyjsg said:

Ordered one today and it got cancelled an hour later

I ordered one for my dad and myself yesterday too and my dad's was cancelled. They said it's out of stock but the website still shows all sizes as available!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â