Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

I was half hoping we would bring out a throwback to one of our early kits what with it being the 150th anniversary. 

Arsenal, Spurs and Man U have brought out interesting throwback kits for commemoration- would love a one off villa kit that is some sort of nod to the early villa. We are the first big club to reach 150 years. I guess there is still a chance the 3rd kit may well be a nod to the foundation of the club.

• Like 1

Heads up. If you're buying a kit from the store and want lettering  added, they have no O, A or N in the CL font.

Bit screwed if you wanted Onana on your shirt!

You can buy pre prepared ones, but have to have all the badges etc.

10% discount for season ticket holders - you may need to ask. 

Edited by Stratvillan

Ordered the authentic away shirt the minute it was released with CL patches and a cup name and number. Just got an email this morning to say my order has been delayed! Damn. Must have also sold well!

13 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I was half hoping we would bring out a throwback to one of our early kits what with it being the 150th anniversary. 

Arsenal, Spurs and Man U have brought out interesting throwback kits for commemoration- would love a one off villa kit that is some sort of nod to the early villa. We are the first big club to reach 150 years. I guess there is still a chance the 3rd kit may well be a nod to the foundation of the club.

We might still get something. Leeds have a retro lifestyle shirt so maybe we'll get similar when all three normal kits are out.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

I still think they’ve got a 4th shirt planned, a one-off if you will, for later in the season. 

**** hell. We've already had a one-off in preseason. That's 5 shirts for '24/'25.

Edited by est1874

If you fancy a laugh have a look at the Daily Mail (I know). They have an article about kit releases and we feature quite heavily. Needless to say there is at least one major error in the article at least.

18 minutes ago, est1874 said:

**** hell. We've already had a one-off in preseason. That's 5 shirts for '24/'25.

Yep, we're still 2 shy of Barcelona 

I'm waiting until the days when we have a one off Chinese new year training top for one weekend only, that's when we know we've really made it 

1 hour ago, Killeen30 said:

Ordered the authentic away shirt the minute it was released with CL patches and a cup name and number. Just got an email this morning to say my order has been delayed! Damn. Must have also sold well!

My wife ordered mine same sort of time and mine was dispatched Saturday, but I only had CL patches with no name or number so that might be the holdup?

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, we're still 2 shy of Barcelona 

I'm waiting until the days when we have a one off Chinese new year training top for one weekend only, that's when we know we've really made it 

I guess on the bright side, our one off was genuinely that and only due to the official kit not being available due to manufacturing challenges rather than just a bid to make money. 

Not only that, the one off kit isn't available to buy and the ones worn in the match are being auctioned for charity, so I say we're still on 3 (currently 2) by that metric.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I guess on the bright side, our one off was genuinely that and only due to the official kit not being available due to manufacturing challenges rather than just a bid to make money. 

Not only that, the one off kit isn't available to buy and the ones worn in the match are being auctioned for charity, so I say we're still on 3 (currently 2) by that metric.

Honest as part of the 150th I'd be happy if Adidas reimagined our best 10 kits of all time, did 100 in each size making them super limited edition and charged £250 for them, they'd sell, I probably wouldnt want one or could afford one but I'd be happy to see it as something cool and different 

Got no problem with Adidas bombarding us with stuff - what they do for arsenal is pretty mad - you don't have to buy it, you just have to be happy that with villa flying and Adidas someone will

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Honest as part of the 150th I'd be happy if Adidas reimagined our best 10 kits of all time, did 100 in each size making them super limited edition and charged £250 for them, they'd sell, I probably wouldnt want one or could afford one but I'd be happy to see it as something cool and different 

Got no problem with Adidas bombarding us with stuff - what they do for arsenal is pretty mad - you don't have to buy it, you just have to be happy that with villa flying and Adidas someone will

Yeah, I'm fine with something out the norm to celebrate our 150th. It becomes painful when it's every year and nothing special, which I'm sure is the aim of Heck and Co sadly. It's the only way we keep up with the scum 6.

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But why would they do that? It's not cost effective for them at all.

They'd have to charge 4 figures for it to be barely worth their while.

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

But why would they do that? It's not cost effective for them at all.

They'd have to charge 4 figures for it to be barely worth their while.

Yeah shame

It was more the point that I'm happy for them to release a lot of stuff and hope that it sells and is successful and on top of that I think it will sell

I'd take 4 kits and 7 training ranges, doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm too old to think that I have to buy any of it let alone a lot of it

2 hours ago, est1874 said:

SIR, I'm not going to come on here and have you lambaste capitalism.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, imavillan said:

For anyone who can't get there, this is a good view of the new club shop

EDIT: Love the detail of all the club captain's names in the brick work of the lion. Nice touch from the club.

Forgive me if I’m being dense here, but is that any bigger than the old shop?

2 minutes ago, Enda said:

Forgive me if I’m being dense here, but is that any bigger than the old shop?

Good question.  They did say they were doubling the size of the shop but can't tell from the video.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â