Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Seeing the away shirt/kit at the store this evening, I like it. It’s very clean and looks good. 

Training gear obviously selling well, as couldn’t get my size and club won’t be getting any more sizes until September. 

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

alternative leak. Looks proper shit

I'll be honest, this looks like an MLS kit. Specifically, it's a (bad) Vancouver Whitecaps kit.

Hoping in person it pops more.

45 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Going to need that player shirt the ones on the bench we wearing on sale.

The pro shirt? Or the pre-/post-match?

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

You all failed, I bought it.

Same. I’ve put it in a basket and then removed it a dozen times. Having just got home from the game now, it went back in with some of the training gear too. 
I normally pick up a shirt about once every five years and even then I wait for the sales. I’ve now got this years home and away and some training gear too. 
I reckon we are smashing the adidas target by the end of the month. :D

• Like 2

Just now, choffer said:

Same. I’ve put it in a basket and then removed it a dozen times. Having just got home from the game now, it went back in with some of the training gear too. 
I normally pick up a shirt about once every five years and even then I wait for the sales. I’ve now got this years home and away and some training gear too. 
I reckon we are smashing the adidas target by the end of the month. :D

This makes me feel better with all of you joining the rush.

I'm holding on the training gear right now, only because I want something sleeveless for running purposes (only because I get overheated and want ventilation, not because I have anything other than a couple of long pipe cleaners attached to my shoulders).

Separate question: the light blue tie that the team VIPs or what have you were wearing today: is that in the club shop?

If it is, reach out to me please. I've got a few quid to award you for your travels to the shop and the post.

3 hours ago, Tony said:

Shirt looked nice. Strangely, saw players wearing both the replica, and authentic versions. 

Same with U21's last night, they looked to be wearing the replica shirts.

5 hours ago, 479Villan said:

I'll be honest, this looks like an MLS kit. Specifically, it's a (bad) Vancouver Whitecaps kit.

Hoping in person it pops more.

My first thought was Sporting Kansas City.

I missed the first 2 minutes of the game yesterday as I was finishing off work, did they have walkout jackets? Haven’t seen any on the website/Kitbag.

Meant to say yesterday and a little grumble from me on this, we were about to buy some training gear (top and shorts) for my lad yesterday at the club store, but as nothing was priced up we were checking the online store for prices. However, when we got to the till the prices were different (higher)? We questioned this and were told that the club shop couldn’t compete with the online store price? Seems a bit mad and wanted to highlight this so it saves individuals or families some money.  Free delivery online at present at well.  The lady was very nice and said you may as well save a few quid, so Mrs F ordered them on her phone on the way home. 

9 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Meant to say yesterday and a little grumble from me on this, we were about to buy some training gear (top and shorts) for my lad yesterday at the club store, but as nothing was priced up we were checking the online store for prices. However, when we got to the till the prices were different (higher)? We questioned this and were told that the club shop couldn’t compete with the online store price? Seems a bit mad and wanted to highlight this so it saves individuals or families some money.  Free delivery online at present at well.  The lady was very nice and said you may as well save a few quid, so Mrs F ordered them on her phone on the way home. 

Majority of shops are the same, it's the running costs of the store, wages, keeping the lights on etc

Well unless they give us the options of buying regular fit on all kits and training gear, I will only be buying regular fit items.

19 hours ago, Spoony said:

alternative leak. Looks proper shit

That looks like a completely flat, paint sketch with no texture or even shading applied… if it’s that, then the real thing could be really nice, I wouldn’t let this put you off until you see it, and it’s the most basic drawing

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

That looks like a completely flat, paint sketch with no texture or even shading applied… if it’s that, then the real thing could be really nice, I wouldn’t let this put you off until you see it, and it’s the most basic drawing

True but we said the same about the crest when it first leaked.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â