Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Received  the green  and grey training tops today and can happily report that even though described as slim fit they are true to size and not tight at all , very happy 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

At least it has some pretty blue lines across the body. More than can be said for the away kit.

Prefer white to navy, for us.

• Like 1

If you read the article it’s does say that’s  not the finalised design btw … also refers to it having diagonal stripes and it’s their best guess 

Edited by thabucks
Must proof read ffs

Somebody talk me out of the "fan" away kit with Watkins 11 UCL personalization, after I already bought the home pro with Mings 5.

Please, my wallet begs you.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tony said:

Shirt looked nice. Strangely, saw players wearing both the replica, and authentic versions. 

If that's correct (can you cite who was in which one), it wouldn't surprise me if it's some people not liking the HEATRDY and preferring the fit/feel of AeroReady. Especifially if it wasn't balls hot at the game today.

3 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Somebody talk me out of the "fan" away kit with Watkins 11 UCL personalization, after I already bought the home pro with Mings 5.

Please, my wallet begs you.

I can't. It's got me too, it must be spreading.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

I can't. It's got me too, it must be spreading.

Gonna end up buying the light blue Adidas GK if it gets released, I know that. If form holds, Adidas only does one cut of the GK shirt, there's not a pro version of it or whatever.

That third shirt isn't getting purchased at this rate....but if I were Villa, I would absolutely have a 4th shirt I get released at Christmas as a 150 surprise just to spur kit sales that much more.

Edited by 479Villan
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

if I were Villa, I would absolutely have a 4th shirt I get released at Christmas as a 150 surprise just to spur kit sales that much more.

If we have a top notch shirt entirely dedicated to/centred around the anniversary it would sell out in hours. As for the home shirt, I think it'll be looked at in the same way as the 18/19 one in the future, so I'm very glad I have it.

UCL patch and all.

8 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

If that's correct (can you cite who was in which one), it wouldn't surprise me if it's some people not liking the HEATRDY and preferring the fit/feel of AeroReady. Especifially if it wasn't balls hot at the game today.

Believe it was rogers wearing the replica

• Like 1

Just now, Tony said:

Believe it was rogers wearing the replica

I wore the home pro the other day and it felt weird sweating in it. I wasn't running or anything, but I wasn't convinced it was wicking.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â